Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 here i cum!!

nw, it is finally d very day we waited for, 2011!! and nw, we'll all b startin a new life? new changes? new er s/thin? anyway, throw our old self away n dun care is south pole or even europe or mayb country dat was nt in d same time zone or wadeva, we r still d same old ppl, human bein.. =) ntg chg, we all celebrate new year in 2011, well, except some pig hu sleep on 12am in dis very day example, lik me.. =/ hey, do u hv new dreams? thinkin? well, which ever bad thin happen on 2010, forget it all in one sec n throw it away n cum ur new self.. hey, is dat even possible?? no way to me.. v all cnt forget thin juz lik dat, all talkin lik dis is juz foolish thought, eventho is nt a bad thin, bt no1 cn juz do dat even u use a day.. bt if bad thin reli does happen, we cn tek it n chg or mayb mek ourself understand dat hw to b livin a better life den it.. dat way, we won't do d same mistake.. =) well, i noe i'm tokin some nonsense right nw, bt one thin for sure, i wish u guys hapi new year!! wishes cum true? hope u do.. =) n myself too.. hehe..

dis is continue part of b4 poz, ltr on went lao gang it lunch after my sis cum bek, she was unexpectedly gud mood, lik ntg ever even happen b4.. - - well, we clear some thins n den 1 of them was barbie doll, ah.. hw long we din even touch dat.. well, bunch of shirt n my barbie n ken n kelly doll.. n my sis brat/random doll couple.. her barbie duno go where liao.. den my sis was lik, chg for her brat/random couple doll de girl's shirt.. den ltr she say duwan gv ppl, leave for her daughter.. i'm lik, b4 she even wan to play, she dun even noe wad is barbie doll in d future, all com edi.. ther was also clothes n buks we clear away.. real human clothes la.. and den ltr eat lunch part, d whole place blur blur geh.. i call for d set 15, he say dun hv, den he cal me choose again, i den choose set 10.. den ltr mine cum 1st n it was lik set 10 he say, den i edi tek my fork n "open" d chicken wan eat dat moment.. suddenly he snatch away n say is nt, he gv me d set, it was set 15 dat he say dun hv.. den is actually my mum nyonya set dun hv.. = =" den ltr another one was my dad call for another set, they even cum d drink n fruit, bt d main dish did nt appear for till d end, n it was dad's n he went ask where is his set, den d waitress say dun hv ar, u oni call 4.. n d drink was 5 on d table.. n my dad duwan jor.. n den when cum d bill, there wrote 5set.. = =" well, bt pay 4 set la, we earn a drink n fruit for no reason.. =) n den we go salon, d first salon we went was jenn's haircut, bt it was FULL man.. n well, mum say she 2molo go, n i was oni allowed to cut no rebonding, sad face.. bt den i anythin, we go wawasan 4 wan.. n there lez ppl, 3 worker oni.. den me n sis do there.. sis went rebonding a lil juz in d front.. n den i cut.. well, ntg diff anyway, cuz i was told nt to cut straight fringe in front.. =/ n well, she oso din cut much my hair cuz i rebonding b4, d lower part if cut much nt reli gud.. it was lik okok lor.. =/ ntg chg.. and den fin, go bek home, on9 a lil, den go my aunt hse countdown.. n den we eat BBQ, yummy..~~!! =P reli nice, d chicken, d squid is my fav, n den er mutton satay, 1st time i eat dat.. nicer den chicken.. =D i lik mutton, my sis oso prefer mutton, mutton is reli nice~ well, u oso nid c hw to cuk, nice anot lar.. lamb chop is d bez, or mayb indian/malay mutton.. yum.. sori if u does nt.. ><" diff ppl hv diff taste, sure gt many other thin evi1 share d same for sure.. haha.. =D well, n den my 2nd aunt oso went to my 1st aunt hse where we were, n she present me a shawl for a gift on havin 5A in PMR.. reli nice, gt alot of pattern, korean fashion shawl.. =) n moz important, is in black.. <33 cn chg alot of pattern.. n den samo, is i den sleep edi.. ZzZ... u noe, i mornin wake lik abt 5am++ n well, i cnt tahan anymore.. >< i nid to sleep.... n i went bek at 12.05 lik dat, bein awake by dad callin to go home.. lolx.. i'm still blur.. den go in car n well, veryy sleepy, sleep n lay down, den saw gt 4sms, wake n reply den sleep down.. den after b4 reach home, saw fireworks.. juz den, mum drive juz lil outside of our hse n watch it, den in d nearby grass n tree area, we saw a firefly!! u noe, FIREFLY lieh!! real life, flyin around, nt reli near cnt c d body by is 100% it is n flyin wroung glowing in d lil dark area.. my 1st time seeing it.. worth it.. n den went bek home, sleepy, bt went fb n here to wish den i oni cn sleep in peace.. nt dead.. i hope i cn reli b ok in evithin, since i'm nt a reli great person.. specially 1 thin i worry for, studies.. my aunt was tellin me is bez nt to tek it since it's reli very unworth it unlez i reli can do it.. is nt easy at all, nid write long essay n such in s 3 sub of sc.. n den my sis say doin d paper nt enuf time, so if slow ppl cnt tek it for sure.. n den it was nt reli bez choice if dun hv ambition there.. well, i dun hv, i duwan b nurse or doc.. =( i duno.. she tell me is bez to think abt it.. n my sis say many ppl tek sc, laz choose acc.. n den my aunt say if lik dat, should nt tek sc sub in d first place.. doin businez is oso bez in sub sc, n oso my uncle from singapore one, hu cum bek to malaysia till today also say businez is d bez faz money.. =/argh!! wad should i do..?! i reli dun hv any target at all.. after seein so many genius in dat class, i reli think i cnt catch up on them.. n if my mum reli think i cnt, i guess i juz hv to choose acc den.. dat is d businez road, nt reli wantin to b accountant anymore... >< i duno, nid depend on luck to me.. bt for sure, all still nid my ability n hw hard i try n put effort in doin so.. haiz.. idk.. 2011, pls b gud to me, hope god bless me.. ><"
ok, thx for readin, i noe is nt reli s/thin, bt i reli appreciate if u reli read my poz on 2010, thank you!
so den new year, new goal! hapi new year again! ttfn~~!!

No comments: