Monday, January 10, 2011

i was gettin blamin nw

juz cum bek from skul, n well, kinda felt dat my mum was in a bad mood aura.. i should nt hv tok to her anyway.. it reli mek thins worst.. = =" bt no matter wad, i hv no comment.. she wan to tek my com away, fine, i am nt reli takin d word seriously.. so i dun think i hv time to do anythin wif my com for a moment.. and well, i was bein scold for spedin n nt helpin n such.. i noe i am lik dat, evi part, nt oni fee n such, i understand.. if u reli duwan me to go for tuition, i dun reli matter anyway, is ur choice.. i dun even hv d confident to stay in dat kinda elite place for me, is nt a gud thin.. n wad u gv was nt reli supportive bside for my 2 bro, is always different, y do u always think lik dat? i am NOT clever n such, i cnt survive in those place dat i cnt even stand for lik, all i tot is givin u ur expectation anyway.. y dun u even nid to care? dis is always ur action to me.. u think u hv confident on me gettin A for lik evi subject so easy?? u think is so easy to even get 5A in pmr for me? is nt wad i reli think anyway, is always u hu wan me to get at liz 5, n after i hv, u juz say u tot i gt 6.. i noe u were a great mum, for evi moment i always wan to think dat.. bt when s/time u r too emotional, even if is wad u say, we cnt disagree, u noe, u reli hurt ppl.. i noe u sure din c dis word i say, i am juz gonna say silently anyway.. u lik goin ur way, folo u think.. always lik dat.. i duwan to tok anymore, i juz wan to put my emotion let out a lil.. =) i'm ok, juz sori i cnt reli help wenn.. i duno my com is gonna live or die.. hu noes? if possible, i oni poz other poz.. bt if nt, i reli no eyes to c.. sure gt big prob geh..
thx 4 readin anyway, no mood reli.. nt mad lar..  is disappoint, i duno y.. =] kay, will think of a way to put my anger in a side of cuz, i dun lik havin fights, is a reli bad idea if d opponent was mum anyway.. no tuition life, fine wif me, i dun care anyway..(actually i do, juz act lik ntg.. shh) if she wan dat, i dun mind, let her b.. i dun reli wan her to waste uselez money on thins she dun willin to spent on, except for my 2 bro.. >_>" kk, end here.. bb.. (i duno should i put dis poz ttfn, nt sure is she goin to kill my com) ><"

ps.wenn, sori ar.. i will write is possible d former letter for u.. bt nt sure.. i din write it b4.. bt if reli s/thin happen to me, i dun think i cn help u 100%.. i will try.. =) thx for ur gift, i will poz it abt dat other day wif d others too. =]

No comments: