Sunday, January 2, 2011

end of my long bored holiday~~

sadly, yes. is no joke, 2molo, i'm gonna start my new day at skul, as form 4 student in 4B, dat is pure science class.. too say it nw, i'm kinda thinkin dat am i reli suit to study in dat class, eventho i got into dis second bez class, n yea, i dun think i'm gud at studies eventho i gt 5A, bt is not reli gud at all.. when the day i went to my 1st lil aunt hse to countdown n eat BBQ, i was lik, askin for opinion abt my class.. n my 2nd lil aunt hu was gud at studies told me dat she does nt reli suggez on goin science class, is either i can reli tek d effort on studies or i am reli smart to b studyin dat.. i noe biology, chemistry n physic is nt easy lik pea or s/thin.. bt after d sc class, is already account.. n well, is in d language BM!! i hate bm, i even got C for dat!! =( well, dis future class of mine was fulllllll of smart ppl dat hv many full A student, n well, i hv a C in my 5A achievement.. i duno is it reli s/thin gud to say, bt to me, i'm disappointed to myself, even goin in dis class, i felt is bcuz of my "special" reason goin in other den reli my real potential? n after d other day, my mum went tellin me dat nite of new year eves, i was sleepin in d midnite den, my 2nd lil aunt went argue wif my uncle, well, abt dis science class and account class discussion.. i duno hw it led them to an arguement bt eventho i was asleep nt knowing wth is goin on there, bt s/hw, i felt is probably my fault.. = =" well, hu noes? is they juz tokin up wif dis random topic or i'm d oni one hu is goin form 4 next year.. bt after wad my aunt convince me nt to go science class is better if i dun hv any ambition on goin medical thin n such.. well, if businez den i was bez goin to account class, n well, i think in there will b lez pressure den.. to me, dat class was too dam hard on me, i'm d second worst result among them.. havin 5A n a C in it too.. all was 7 subject n if tuk extra chinese sub den 8.. bt can i reli go on there.? no confident.. i'm nt a bukworm, or a hardworkin person.. >< hey, i'm honez, i dun lie~~!! (well, nt always, evi1 does..) i'm a LAZY person.. cn i reli rez for 100 days doin ntg? no, probably nt, i juz nid a com wif me i guess.. well, i lik play, nt playful type jump here n there lik baboon, bt lik those havin fun kind.. usually hu don't huh? i duno i cn stand d buk for even lik 1hr!! my fren all was lik, too clever for me, i noe they were nice, reli lez ppl r clever n nice, bt i juz knew them all.. they r nt those selfish type wif their smart-ness.. i dun reli blame any1 or wad, juz so i say i am nt reli wantin myself to b there.. cuz i dun reli fit into studies.. trust me, i hate bm so much dat i hv a target nt to live in malaysia when i grew up.. shh, i'm nt reli sayin dis place is nt gud, juz too much malay rights n BM here there.. i noe is national language, bt i think in study should b international language, if nt go college will reli b hard .. y dun they understand.. haizz.. hw..? =( well, i juz blab thins on my own.. i juz dun seem to b right in dis class, juz to say.. bt i was reli glad dat i'm wif my dearez fren.. i dun dare to go to account class is oso bcuz i duwan to leave my fren.. well, they all wan to b in science class, i noe.. well, after 2 weeks, will my decision reli correct? i duno, bt i hope evithin will n fine.. 2molo is d 1st day at skul den, nid to get rdy den.. evithin new.. hope i cn chg my stupid lazy habit, well, is juz a tok, nt reli s/thin i cn reli hope it will juz cum true in a day w/out effort changing it.. sad..

n well, dis is juz extra, till nw, i get many new ppl hu left me msg, bt i was reli sad i cnt contact u guys.. i duno wad is d problem, but i guess is my country puttin a limit?? i duno, it always ended a same stupid nonsense web dat i dun reli understand, lik ads.. bt wad i wanted to say is, u guys reli gv me a moment of havin tear of joy.. well, i noe my explanation sucks, bt my feelin towards evi single lil words u guys juz left, reli is s./thin important to me.. eventho my bez fren is important, bt i appreciate u guys for leavin me msg, or juz readin my random poz, eventho is abt my life hu s/hw does nt reli related to u guys, bt u juz enjoy it too.. it reli is a supporting to me.. n all i can say was, thank you.. sori i cnt continue ur web u gv, bt at liz, if u're still on track wif mine, i hope u guys too hv a reli great life under the same sky as mine.. well, mine was nt reli gud at all la.. juz normal.. =) hope to keep in touch, n i reli thank you.. =')

ok den, goin to sleep nw, nid wake up in 2am?? well, i am reli SLOW person.. haha.. =) juz incase, so nid early wake, den rdy den mayb ply com to go on wif time? haha.. i hope 2molo is goin to go great, n well, new class goin to b ok.. ok den, thx for readin den.. wish me luck 2molo, well, i'm lik a hse dog among d stray dog in d mountain.. oh wait, s/thin is weird abt dat.. hmm.. i duno hw to describe, bt s.thin lik a person dat is nt reli d standard among d ppl dat was havin high standard, well, i am nt.. =( kinda lik, in meantally left out, n well, even seein d list mek me sad.. ok, i'm ok.. k den, i'll end here, thx 4 readin again.. n ttfn~~!! =P

No comments: