Friday, December 31, 2010

laz day of 2010, dec 31st!!

i almoz forgot, is my ex-pet rabbit death date.. rez in peace.. 
k, nw, i should say, hapi new year, another few hrs ltr.. and well, eventho is hols, i was force to wake on earlyyyy mornin cuz d dam security guard tellin us evi1 cumin to skul today.. = =" i dun gv a damn.. is lik no1 even noe abt it.. n well, my mum set her mind on goin, no choice.. bt i dinw ear uni, juz wear casual clothes.. i dun care.. and well, my bro wear uni.. and den we go to skul, gt quite many car parking.. bt no jam untill lik usual day.. den we go in, saw a teacher n well, ask her n she say oni for form 1 n peralihan.. as expected.. den ltr  we saw in d board form 3 n 2 class next year.. n well, i nw oni knew my bro was teknikal class.. - -" n he does nt even noe wad is dat!! wad is he studyin dis whole year?! n den ltr on we saw manyyy student in d tapak perhimpunan there.. so we din bother, bt den saw d board far away, in d prefect room there.. got form 4 one.. n i was surprise, cuz dis year form 4 was lik except 3A, lik all oso usin sc lab or wadeva dat is nt in class to wait for their class to b prepare.. so cham.. = = n den, i juz see n well, is reli 2011 one.. n i find my name 1st for sure.. n d first was Ferlicia foo.. n well, since i saw, is in sc teknikal... den i check there all dun hv.. gt 3 section, and d left was into 2 part, sc tulen n sc teknikal in d bottom.. centre was lik sistera or s/thin, i duno wad it mean, n d right was mpv.. i duno wth is dat.. bt d person i saw in mpv was tj.. wad is d com one?? and den i go to d sc there, n i saw pei wen name first, n well, juz a glance.. den i find my name, well, there it is, n i check again, n i saw zhi yinn n pei yi name together, bt i cnt c pei wen name.. nt together wif zhi yinn eventho d list is according to A-Z.. n den i check again, cuz gt pei yi, full A.. den i finally saw pei wen de!! and i was same class wif them.. =) bt i guess is d worst one among them.. = =" my mum was lik, u cn catch up anot? after i c d list, is lik all was so geng one, oni 7 ppl from 3B cum up to 4B.. ><" me, pei wen, zhi yinn, pei yi, kingston, daniel, yam jian wei.. and there was lik ppl from A class n K class.. hear d name oso lik gt 7A one..so surprised.. =] bt wish finally slowly cum true.. is real.. reli god, i thanks u so much..!! muacks~~!! >3< bt well, i wan rebonding my hair ltr. bt i guess if my mum nw go fetch my sis, she sure disagree wan.. - -' she will wan to do it on herself n dun gv me.. eventho if she reli gt do, she oso dun gv me.. = =" always lik dat wan, y nid to stop me even she gt edi.. lik wad the hell, r u d boss of me?! so if sis around, i dun think i can, juz another wish.. >< my sis will complain to mum dun gv de, bt she will use me, my name say me untill i cnt n she can cuz say her more cham den me or s/thin.. she's usin me n i was lik, i din say anythin.. afterward she cum bek, i gt a feelin she will glare at me.. = =" wad kind of sis is dat?! anyway, ltr go salon, juz wishin can, bt i guess is juz 1% chance when sis is around.. dat wicked person!!!! =,( sad face.. no choice, all i cn do was sit there, listen to wad she say, n say out in here oni.. = =" duno ltr samo gt any big matter happen den, specially wif her hu is nw cumin bek home.. = = haizz... big sigh~~!! 
k, nw, thx for readin, ntg much actually, moz was skul.. so den, ttfn.. duno ltr gt poz? juz sayin..

No comments: