Sunday, December 26, 2010

i hate gardenin, so as d sun

i juz finish helpin wif d gardenin my mum n dad was said to b wake up durin 6am n do d soil.. they bought 72 piece of grass, is damn heavy n nt kinda a gud thin.. well, n we were nid to help from d mornin.. i wake up late cuz ytd i sleep at 2-3am lik dat.. n yes, i was tired.. i ltr wake up, d breakfaz was nt so my fav, speggetti.. i noe dis is my sis n bro or even my parents too.. bt for me, i think is bcuz is lik dat, causin my eviday life puttin in speggetti n makin me kinda dislik it when i luk on d plate.. ok, can say is bored, makin me nt reli wantin to eat it.. dat type of feelin, bt yea, i eat it off, d small bowl of it.. >_> well, there is 90% i will hv to suffer eat speggetti whenever my sis is around.. =( n after eatin, my parents call to help out wif gardenin, n well, all i c was my 2 bro playin com.. n my sis, at d bek rdy to eat her century duck egg.. = = den i go help out, d damn sun reli kill ppl.. hw many he kill durin a year wif dat?! n after a while, my dad was takin d excuse wantin to chase bek my dog, poppy hu ran out a while ago.. n well, as expected, after dat, he was gone, n my sis say he went watch tv.. my bro den cum in n well, play a fool oni.. i saw 4 earthworm, hundreds of ants, some centipede, a dead one.. well, d grass is takin d quarter space of d main parking lot.. erm, size abt more den 2 car.. bt still there is alot space left for parking anyway.. n my sis was complainin she will nt do gardenin or even a gardener for her life.. wan do oso ask ppl or pay them to do.. well, is reli hard work, i respect them for stayin under d sun for so long.. they hv reli much love for plants? well, i noe nt all of them.. bt bcuz we lost to d sun, we gv up continue bt juz put d space up d garden oni.. seem to b there is a part 2 in d evenin, abt d gardenin anyway..

well, ytd, was christmas rite? hw faz time passed? reli in a blink of an eye, it juz pass.. n well, ytd i went to my  neighbor hse, uncle nicki pourtny.. well, by d look of his name is nit reli malaysian blood.. and he was takin ads b4, same goes for his son, there are 3 and a baby daughter.. gabriel was d boy hu tek ads n nw, he was sign for d "yu yan sang" catwalk for hampers.. d latez was on 24/12.. n well, nid continue till jan.. n their pay was damn gud.. =/ well, if u happen to go to a shoppin centre havin it, for sure he was d oni boy there.. well, even enfagrow A+ ads on d billboard has his face in it.. haha.. anyway, we went to stop by.. n well, uncle nicki made some diff cocktail for me n my parents, n my bro was flyin upstair wif d rez of d children to play.. and well, nt bad.. d drink i mean.. he said he work as a bartender b4.. haha.. and well, i try my mum n dad, both diff, it taste nt nice, lik gt alchohol one.. = =" their hse was soooo nice.. well, they reli put effort in d hse.. =)  juz so, my mum dun reli gt it, she always put in together wif feng shui here n there, makin evithin a mess.. = =" and well, we went seein their hse, n in d bek, there was lik tv n stereo, n d dining table was nice n there is a bar stand too.. n uncle say he plan to mek doors on both place where ppl cross thru, n it mek a perfect lik karaoke room, includin d dry kitchen, d dinin n bar stand.. n it put lightin n so on, reli it cn mek one.. and den they started playin music n so on, n karaoke of cuz.. =D n well, is my sis.. haha.. well, she reli cn sing really well bt oso gt prob wif her flu.. anyway, den we hv pizza hut delivery cum in, n well, 3 type of taste, tuna, macaroni, and of cuz hawaiian chicken.. and well, i tek d hawaiian chicken, n within few min, fin off, n den i eat a tuna, n ltr hawaiian chicken, den macaroni..well, i oni noe my sis was still eatin her 1st piece after i ate d third.. 0_0 and well, very nice.. =) hope to eat it someday in d near future again.. =D well, after den, they went chit chat, kinda borin ltr den, bt b4 goin bek, we gt lil present from auntie.. well, n i guess was a doll, certainly it was.. it is a figurine.. well, den my mum car cum bek again, well, i duno when she brin it "out" again.. bt nw, it turn out dat d seat n lightin chg.. so call half new car.. = = well, if is me, i will buy a new car other den lik add on thin.. bcuz d machine was still there.. bt oh well, since is my mum, she luv her car.. =/ no comment abt it.. n yea, we ytd eat dinner outside, it was s/hw a car park bside was a red one.. wif white pattern.. n my bro say d red colour was nicer.. n well, dat red reminds me of ferarri.. bt i anythin, nt reli my car.. bt ppl will chg their stare at it anyway.. diff from other.. cuz d colour well, cnt c d diff from TM car.. telekom ar.. bt if u reli noe abt colour, i cn c d diff abt it, it was s/hw an expensive colour compare to other, was kinda pearl n metallic kind.. n is reli exp dat well, usually see on exp car, i duno y my mum lik dis car so much.. haiz... anyway, cn sit as a car den ok liao le.. >< when cum bek, watch home theater together, well, juz a random normal astro b.yond movie, cantonese n of coz, i set chinese sub.. haha.. den ltr on use com, cuz i read manga haven end, bt cnt 4gt abt ps, today was laz day.. >_> end up till so late oni fin..
ok den, till here i end.. thx 4 readin till here, well, d down part was a request from my dear wenn abt some info, so is end here.. thx n ttfn!

to wenn, u ask me to check abt d price of phone u wanted to noe, dis is wad i search in d net, bt i think u go to s shop n c more better, cuz in internet duno is second hand de price or wad..
Price of w995, cheapez ever offer in malaysia.. RM915-945, if u ever c it offer, or otherwise is second hand.. there is even offer yet was RM993.. so i duno wad is d original price..
Price of c905, cheapez ever was RM850, bt i guess d original price should b more den w995.. well, there is even offer reach to RM1000.. abt d same as w995, dis 2 is very exp, so if i din guess wrong, their price should b more den thousand over.. cuz dis price i refer in internet is nt reli specific of wad it was original price, bt for sure there is second hand one.. =/

No comments: