Thursday, December 30, 2010

hapi yet unhapi

well, juz drop a few tears gettin blame at for a stupid dam reason i dun even wan to hear anymore.. well, dis time for sure, nt my businez, 100% nt my fault at all, it does nt even related to me, and all d thin i do was gettin blame for, wtf!!
well, today is lik ordinary day, find s/thin to do.. ok, i guess i reli hv ntg to do anymore, my hols is up? well, i can tell u, till today, i oni notice next week start skul, hw stupid.. - -' well, lucky today went ioi.. and well yea, went there n for sure is up to mum of cuz.. and we cal for dad to go straight to ioi and eat dinner there, sushi king.. well, start we go to jusco, my mum wan to buy shirt or c shirt.. den she bought a shirt.. well, s/hw nt reli my taste for sure, specially d colour n pattern.. yer.. and den, i finally gt mum to buy me a bag.. dat's all i ever wanted this day.. bt den go to d stall, for me, i cnt use carry type of bag.. spine prob, well, i duno after these years, mayb is reli bez nt to.. eventho i went sleepin, i kinda feel my spine aches s/time, bt i dun dare tell my doctor, all i juz say is oo, em, yes no.. ntg more.. i duwan to mek myself havin appointment n stupid x-ray for lik d time bek den.. grr, 3months 1 time, or 2, i 4gt.. bt is nt s/thin hapi to say.. i hate goin to hospital.. u will nt noe d feelin of a sick person went to hospital evitime often, eventho i'm nt d kind so serious case, bt i reli hate d feelin goin there.. anyway, means i cnt hv carry type of bag, juz d 1 side type.. well, i saw 1 brand, well, is d brand of my current cursor.. u noe rite? is nt cheap at all.. if u noe playboy brand is nt reli s/thin cheap to buy of, eventho it reli is nice n quality one.. yer.. i lik it.. TT juz so, d moz cheap i saw there was RM100++, is exp to me.. well, i kinda target a bag dat last abt RM60.. and well, i cnt find any better kind, den i saw a white bag, is nice, juz dat white easy dirty, n tuk d dark brown, no black.. TT and den is nt reli s/thin dat can laz reli long, mayb half a year gua.. unexpectedly cheap mar.. well, dat is y is nt reli gud quality.. ok lar.. ntg i cn say.. at liz gt a bag.. =) well, den meet up wif dad n we go eat sushi king.. when cross over saw some offer in luggage bag n such.. n well, i suggez mum to buy a luggage bag for dad since he was wantin for one laz time when we go "giant" supermarket.. n well, i tell mum abt it n well, they luk up to some of d bag there.. d moz lez price was oso RM105++ after 70% discount.. well, n dad bought a RM550+ and 70% luggage bag, polo brand.. well, there oso gt bag bt oso expensive den d bag i bought, dat is cheap untill..... lol... n den, my dad cnt decide, so we go sushi king first, there was alot of staff.. we're all so surprise.. and den saw some new faces.. n den my mum ask them, n they say they are from d HQ wan.. dat is d main staff n cum inspect or s/thin.. dad say cuz fud poisonin.. i duno to blif anot.. n den they check d fud n such... n den i eat unagi set.. lik usual bro eat udon, n we cal 8 plate of salmon.. n den takoyaki of cuz.. n some sushi from belt.. den ltr brian boro mum hair band n made a chopstick dat is easy to hold for jeremy hu untill nw dat live for 11 years dat duno hw to use chopstick well.. n den d laz fin, they 4gt to bring bek.. n go bek edi missing edi.. and den they go bek to d luggage bag place and choose.. my mum suggez dad to buy d brown one, bt dad lik d polo black one.. den it was lik, dad scared mum, n duno wad to choose.. den ltr we saw a same back polo one in d other side dat is heavy from other, n when i open, there was another same polo one juz in a smaller size was fit inside d bag.. dat it made it heavy, bt dad tuk from another place de polo, i duno when he do dat n gv d salesgirl say he choose dat... den ltr on, he still wan to buy shoe n work bag.. bt den, we go bek car first, n mum went wif dad, n my bros n me stay in d car, watchin d credit part of ice age3..ntg to do.. n my bro was lik want to buy PS2 cd game, n den they went down, takin d chance mum n dad went to buy thin.. n well, they all cum bek n den is pay parkin ticket, bt eviwhere oni accept coins, makin dad frustrated.. den fin we went bek home, my mum actually wan go ACE there.. bt she forgotten n den ended up nvr go.. den we all go bek, n den my mum say she duwan see d luggage bag dad choose cuz is nt d brown one she suggez, den dad cum scold me n blame me for callin him choose dat.. and i say is nt my prob, is he choose, wth is wrong wif him!! always oso lik dat! cuz mum blame him, he blame me, mum say lik dad.. u think is nice to get blame?! damn fackin stupid!!!! well, i dun mean to b rude, bt i blif no1 will lik gettin blame, if u do, den i'm sori for bein rude here, n dis is nt d place u're lukin for either, cuz i'm nt a mesochist dat lik dis kind of treatment of being stupidly blame for a damn reason.. well, from d start i should nt hv help my dad to tell mum to suggez buy for him dat, if nt i will nt suffer in d end.. wad a family! = = well, i cn assure i'm no wrong in there, nor even it concern wif me..
bt b4 goin to ioi, we went bek to tempua hse, cuz my mum wan tek letter.. n my bro, jeremy tek d letter from d outside, cuz mum forgot her keys.. his hand cn put inside d poz box will his elbow.. so tiny hand.. den well, pass by one neighbor n she tok wif d old auntie for s/time, n noe abt from 2 was afternoon class, den she go our skul n ask d security n he say dat 2molo gt skul, orientation, den i was confused since dat oni form 1, new syudent is goin bt y he say ALL form 1 to form 5.. and oso, form 4 late go for 1 week? o.o actually i duno.. bt i noe no1 noes abt it dat 2molo all student r goin.. - -'' bt i duno my mum set her mind? 8am in d mornin.. wad a day.. =(
anyway, very tired, wan sleep.. still left ps n off i went to bed.. ok den, thx for readin, ttfn.. =]

No comments: