Saturday, December 4, 2010

missin those ppl i once had in internet

well.. i was editin my blog.. n so, i went checkin my long-time din open de tagged.. i noe, is anime-ish.. cuz i din put my personal info there.. n well, even my e-mail or wadeva.. i went joinin in since i was 13 when my bez fren(beztez fren in primary i ever hav), cindy invited me in.. i was lik nt reli into internet dat time.. n duno socialization.. well, ntg i noe.. n she went helpin me wif my profile.. but den, cuz duno, den i din use ler.. ltr few months passed, i felt leavin it bhind was cruel, n get some afford in it.. n well, within few weeks, i made abt more den 500++ frenz.. well, mozly randomly add those fren, still gt choose lar.. and den some was bein added.. n well, many ppl there is lik, bein fren n den over wif it.. cuz, i am still rmb-ing, or tryin to do, bt i get hold hopin dat ppl will to me.. same as crunchyroll, tho i was leader or d avatar made for you group, i was a noob for all dis time.. bt my 2 mods din say i was anythin, n d job i left to them, well, we're lik sis.. cuz basicly our names r similar.. very coincidence.. n den we started but slowly it faded away, i mean, i din on9 crunchyroll.. i gt bunch of frenz in internet i made(mozly otaku n such) n yeah, i get better in socializing in internet den in reality.. i gt an onii in crunshyroll, bunch of frenz.. bt lately, mozly my fault for nt on9, i gt forgotten, or mayb i forget them.. = = ok, i was stupid.. bt i hope our memoriz will laz..... n bek to topic.. i went tagged there n well, hw many months i din in there, n i noe a sis i had there too.. she was awesome, well in a sense dat she was tokyo, in reality, bt she speak well in english n well, very nice person.. n till nw, i din on9, well same goes for many others.. n i went to her profile, i was so surprised she had me in her sayin dat i went so gan dong.. TT first time i ever saw s/1 say lik dat abt me.. well, i rmb her well, lucky i din 4gt.. she reli is nice, eventho she was older den me when i was 13, if i'm nt mistaken... TT i reli wan to cry liao... if i can contact her again, n as well as my crunchyroll family, specially my onii, i'm reli wantin to keep in touch wf them for all dis time they gav me in my internet life.. i won't b here havin great memoriz wif them.. tho i noe they won;t b readin dis, bt i was reli hapi i met u guys.. u reli chg my life, even is juz a lil part, it was still forever..
reality is another thin, but internet reli s/thin giv me hapiness in a way i cnt hav in reality, i gt to meet ppl lik them in internet, well n other random 600++ fren in tagged n 500++(?) in crunchyroll, yet, i hope meetin them all was oso part of their memoriz as well.. 1 day i'll try findin them.. mayb, i nt sure.. today was a reli hapi day i ever had noe-win a truth dat left bhind by my important person i ever had.. thank you u all!!
and to dis blog's visitor, hopin if u reli do exist, i mean i dun hv d confident reli gt any1 will read my borin blog, but i hope if u guys r around, dun mind sayin s/thin.. well, those ppl they left note on lik Hannah n Karina, thx for leavin msg bhind.. but i cnt access ur add, i duno wad is dat web abt, reli sori, bt if cn, i hope i cn contact u guys if possible.. thank you so much.. =]
so den, muz appreciate evi1 bside u b4 regret.. lik me.. TT hopin miracle happen... =]
k, till ne, ttfn!
ps, chg my blog appearance, hw was it? =D hope u hv a ncie stay!!

No comments: