Saturday, December 18, 2010

borin borin borin.. lamb chop!

hehe.. i can say, it was reli borin..
[skip here if u wan] and well, i fin watchin Saiunkoku monogatari season 1+2, total 39 ep each, 78eps.. and well, tek me abt 2 day to fin.. n well, i din sleep at all in d whole night, juz keep watchin down till it end, bt untill d laz ep, it was afternoon, i eat breakfaz oredi lar, and den i 1 drop on d bed den sleep jor.. i an rmb very noisy n callin me bt i 4gt wad they cal me for, except my dad cal me to bake a cake, dat was called by my mum, n for sure, rejected.. by me.. =] so inconvenient n mess up, time n mind i mean, n moz important is dat, i'm lazy.. = =" i went watchin n it was kinda nt reli a "great" endin(?) in d end... i mean, wad kind of endin is dat?! i duno wad to say bt it was nice, in d front, in d end, well, ntg much to b expected.. well, still lovin code geass n shinrei tantei yakumo or kkm etc? well, manga too much, if u noe wad i mean.. kinda find some manga on d way..

well, bek to topic, cuz i hv no topic mainly, so juz tok randomly untill always hv anime n such, well, cnt help it, while i was waitin time to go on, my borinez find anime to paz on as well wif d time..it will end, mayb, untill d time i dun watch? ok, is borin.. lik d title.. and well, d lamb chop is er.. juz nw in d evenin, i was bein awake by screams, bell high tone ringin, shouts, calls, knocks on doors.. various sound.. and i was asleep when i watch d laz ep of d anime halfway, well, is said in d top edi.. and den, i juz wake up n get chg, well, i duno where we're haedin, juz gt rdy.. and den i was bein told dat we're goin to out neighbor hse.. to eat in their open hse.. i was dam tired n lay down on d sofa at d very sec i went down, waitin for d rez to get rdy goin.. and i was blur n i went knockin d table when i went walkin out.. den my mum was tokin wif some guy, outside our hse, n my bro lik monkey playin here n there.. n mum was chittin chattin all d way in d same spot.. we're lik waitin for her there for so long.. and den finally, we go there.. i mean, is juz few m away, haven even 100.. few car distance..and there is so many food, but 1 thin mek me unsatisfied other den d fried squid n d cheese prawn dat my dad say is it made up of cement or s.thin.. so hard.. = = it is d drink, is Soya Bean!! no way.. = =" y they nid to cal dat, i rather plain water.. haiz.. but can drink la, i dun mean cnt, juz so nt reli makin me havin d appetite to think is nice to drink down when u eat bunch of food.. usually will b s/thin more, un-creamy kind? un-milky kind? lik orange juice or s/thin?? well, bt i ate quite alot myself, is it bcuz i miz lunch n sleep? i eat curry, chicken, potato, bee hoon, prawn, squid, fish(i dun mean 1 fish lik dat, is it call fish cake or s/thin) jelly, abc, n etc.. and d bez of all, Lamb Chop!! d 1st time i saw they hv lamb chop for buffet!! i meean d open hse kind of buffet.. n i tuk 1 plate juz lamb chop!! i ate more den 3 i guess, 4, 5 or 6?? dunno.. my 2 bro dun lik to eat.. bt reli nice.. >w< i cnt blif i get to eat western food in a place lik dis, tho ppl dun tek cuz duno wad is dat, n nobody tek it wif d rice n bee hoon kind.. if u duno wad is it, u reli won't tek it, cuz it soesn't luk delicious to ppl except me(?).. in my family lar.. no1 tek.. they dun even noe wad is it while i went flyin to tek it when i see it.. haha.. =P except d soya bean n squid+prawn+fish(fish cake?).. it was nice.. ^^ n d garden is nice too, their hse.. den ltr fin cum bek home, continue fin up d anime n well, i wan to sleep early today, eventho i dun think nw is early, 11pm+, i still hv 1 more thin to do, PS.. = = i s/hw should let down dat for sure 1 day.. it reli mek my day worse for earnin coin evi1day.. n i even say myself shildish playin it from d start n i played it.. = =" i am reli sleepy, bt my mind oso din 4 gt i am goin to get close to my pmr result.. is it hell or heaven waitin for me? an A reli is very important.. lez 1, die, more 1, present.. (well, i dun actually blif they will keep their promise to gv me) ><"
kk, i simply end these uselez tok here, thx for readin if u do.. >< ttfn!!

No comments: