Sunday, March 6, 2011

wantin on goin bek to d normal days, n hope my sis will b okay..

d title was reli wad i feel rite nw.. bcuz i hope reli evithin is fine nw.. nt juz my prob, bt specially my sis..
since d laz poz is kinda annoyin nw.. feel bad evitime on den d poz appear.. =( hopefully, evithin will b fine after dat, cuz i guess is my personal problem.. sori for bein so annoyin.. sori yuki, sori wenn, sori evione~~!! juz noe dat yuki tok to me again, for helpin me on manga.. n wenn ar.. cnt wait for 2molo.. =) hope they dun mad at me cuz dis thin, i nw am afraid.. specially wenn, sori oo....... u cum c my blog bt din say anythin, hope u forgiv dis fren ar.. TT i reli sori ar~~!! >A< if u mad at me, cn scold me k? for free~~ =) i will listen de.. juz so u noe.. =P
anyway, tok abt thin happen lately, ytd okok lor.. ntg special.. sleep untill late, around 9am den mum n dad reli noisy... at liz let me sleep longer wad.. i laz week prepare exam half of d week wake around 3am.. ><" n den go down eat breakfaz, ntg nice abt it, since she told us dat we nid do h/w, n i in charge of washin, dryin, foldin d clothes, n wipe d area... and lil bro is sweep, n brian is mop.. n den is kinda nt fair, since i do 4 job, n they juz do 1 each.. =( bt still i do.. haiz... and d rabbit is kinda in d way, when i wash my shoes, it was lik, nid to worry will dat rabbit so silly go n lick d shampoo or wadeva.. u noe lar, rabbit immune system reli weak geh.. lil lil poison den c heaven liao.. n it's poo, here n there, since my mum let d rabbit "free" from d area.. in d bek of d hse.. here poo n there poo.. =( my dog oso same.. i reli dun gt, if me i will nt lik to rare since i nt so free to bother... (wad a harsh future maybe owner-to-be??) wow.. my pet in d future, hope they will nt suffer in my hand.. of cuz, is nt animal abuse, dat is heartless man!! i dun kill, or kick or punch it, dat is freakin stupid act to do.. = =" wad i mean is lazy to clean d "waste" and oso tek care of it.. no love geh.. gt, a lil part oni.. start gt, den ltr, drop.. haha.. so better nt rare if u juz wan it for fun, cuz is nt u suffer, is d pet.. =( anyway, whole day after doin d clothes, n den gt check anime, manga, fb, blog n wadeva updates.. after den, ntg else to do, went to watch dat korean drama i mention b4 dat i watch front ep n say is kinda long.. dat time.. n continue wif it.. i cn tell u, i duno y, i kinda lik d actor.. haha.. reli easy to drop his tear ne... ='( sad.. evitime, sad part reli cry.. bt duno y, i still think drama all oso reli puttin wayyyyy loong time to over.. =( i mean, usually larh.. and tok abt pushing a waaaay looong time in a movie, i mean, even kimi ni todoke season 2 nw, d part sawako is gonna confess.. i mean b4.. dat part, in manga it juz was so reli faz, i mean KNT is nt reli a very faz scene n plot changin anime, bt dat very episode is reli puposely doin dat!! =( wastin d time puttin wadeva in d time they cn, walkin lar, scene nt rlei involvin much lar, lalala... n manga was lik, en en... =) i duno hw to express out in word.. bt still, all slow romance or drama is lik dat, wad to say? lol.. bt ne see untill more den 12ep, den dunow wan to c samo anot.. haiz...... tuk too long liao... bt still mek ppl drop tears.. even fans of dis drama say dun c dis drama, will mek ur eyes swollen in red.. bt i think nt reli so over reacted untill lik dat gua?? mayb i haven reach untill d too-hard-to-take part of scene mayb.. haha.. tragic, where is it lieh? bt still, hope hv a hapi endin.. en en.. =) n watch till 11pm+, aunt n uncle came bt i din reli greet, cuz i din went out from my room.. n den i sleep early cuz sun mornin gt tuition..
Sunday~~ dat is today larh har.. mornin wake from my fon alarm juz once.. n no more.. check n c my fon actually no battery edi.. n i kinda think bek abt ytd my mum ask my dad hw much is his fon bill, dad say his was 12, mine was 5 n sis was.... 200++!!! n me n dad was lik, duno where she use so much?? o_O and well,  dad check again n c my sis one, bcum 300++?? n i was lik, huh?? bt 1 thin for sure, me n dad kinda same, we reli lez use fon, i mean lik calls n stuff.. except for sms or contact my fren or family.. bt still, fon always gt, juz is mozly as an alarm for my mornin call.. lik dat.. lolx.. and den wake up, gt rdy for tuition.. so dam early n went down find thin to eat, still left 10 min.. and den gt congee, went eatin few spoon n den went off n rush my dad hurry.. n he was lik so slow... ><" and den go there, n i was d oni girl in d class.. n d teacher oso er, diff one.. n d whole time was teachin spellin n idioms? i mean gv answer for evi question, no nid to think.. =/ bad way to study.. finally time fin, n went bek, bt call dad nobody pik up.. cal sis n she say cumin, bt is actually so slow, wait some time, my sis was actually drivin.. lucky is early in d mornin, less car, less risk on my life.. - -" and den go bek, went cuk noodle to eat.. congee juz fin within d time i went tuition.. scary.. den went to check updates lik eviday oso, den continue wif d drama since i hv ntg to do.. den ar, part time maid come, den ar.. my mum called me, bt i forgot dat my fon was on vibrate and i din hear a sound.. ltr i saw n pik, she ask me to check on my sis's medical card.. she went to cheerleadin n gt a hit on her head.. went to check on sunway hospital.. and i hope my sis will b fine, ntg happen.. hope god bless my sis to recover if anythin was wrong.. n hope she is reli fine nw, still duno wad happen..
k, thx for readin, hope days will b d usual.. =) to my fren or sis, evithin will b fine.. ttfn..

hope my sis will b alrite, ntg serious happen to her..
hope she will b recovered, ntg much to b s/thin fatal..
hope my sis to get well soon,
n she will b b fine, juz lik in d afternoon..

Few min after i poz dis,
i got news from my mum dat my sis fell down n hv blood clot on her head.. or brain.. she is gonna stay in d hospital.. n ltr we r gonna c her.. i reli hope reli ntg serious nw.. mayb she no nid to gone for a surgery or s.thin.. i hope she cn reli b fine.. pls god bless her..

No comments: