Friday, March 4, 2011

duwan tok more.. bt still...

today happen 2 thins dat reli is in my mind..
one, 1st term finaly over..
second, i'm guessin dat my fren doubted me

when i think bek, i reli wan to cry.. i mean i was writin dis in a gud mood bt i duno y, juz my tear juz fall nw i guess... =) i dun lik sayin too private thin, juz hope i cn go bek to d way it was.. happy frens..

skip d sad part, i reli duwan tok much, bt juz update since i feel sori for my blog.. today exam over.. was biology paper.. i was nt reli studyin for d whole day, since yesterday no tuition, i went using my com n web till night falls.. n watchin 2 episode of korean drama when i went to d manhwa(korean comic) n found dis drama existence.. bt i duno y, no feel, was wantin d find a tragic love story lik d name, sad love story bt ended up 2 ep mek me think it kinda push very long... samo 20 ep, i duno nid c down anot.. storyline nt bad, bt s/hw, duno y i think mayb i am nt a drama fans, so juz on-hold dat drama... and den sleep.. next day go skul oni start open my buk n rmb d words.. push myself to rmb of cuz.. and oso gt d teachin from jun git and mia, n oso pei yi, lil of yan jun n lil of yuen yen.. credit goes to them.. and me n chia wen juz sit n listen... thx for them all.. i oni noe some small thin lik animal cell n such, bt function juz shortcut, duno wad wad wad.. juz rmb den nw forget liao.. me? s/1 hu is lazy n din touch a buk d day b4 exam, oni touch it d day of exam.. so dam lazy person.. - -" bt math is diff, cuz dat i check thru juz d day abt 11pm+ till mornin 4am start doin untill d end of chp.. lil hardwork i guess, juz few hours n other c my brain for math cn function anot.. and den ar, fin d paper, after is accounts paper.. when recess, yuki finally tok to me.. it was lik d situation felt lik ntg happened at all.. and i guess, i rather put my heart in discussin abt d exam paper thin since i was curious n oso i duwan think negative.. lik bein mad or wadeva, is nt my rights i guess, is theirs? yup, i noe i am a bad fren nw, admitted.. =) hu even think wad i feel... when she tell me lik wad i think was my wrong, i noe, admit, since ytd post luk lik no1 ever even notice... i din noe they will think dat way.. n is my wrong anyway.. for nt being a care, perfect, nice, gud fren... i am nt perfect, i am juz d opposite to u.. agree... in dis kind of thin, i reli cnt find any positive way.. abt myself.. sori for bein dis kind of stupid fren if u ever see dis.. =] i am a negative person when it cums to a thin call "frenship".. n reli hapi u guys tok to me again.. bt duno y cnt reli show up on my face.... n den tj oso cum kacau.. bt oso thx him for a piece of tissue.. and my tears mek my contact lens drop, pain untill, den ltr whole day 1 eyes clear n 1 eye blur.. after recess sit in yuen yen place, bhind wenn, n yuki n pei yi cum sit.. den shen teng and jia en oso cum n tok.. i hv a nice tok wif them.. =) since b4 they started wif chinese n i din tek, n ltr continue tok wif shen teng, jia en.. bt jia en din tok much too me.. gud chance yet no courage for me to say s/thin lik dat.. lolx.. =) n some tokin oso gt tok wif d other party, juz few words n ......., lik dat.. still thx shen teng n jia en to hv a tok wif me, if nt i reli am goin to sulk in d table... at liz d few hrs time juz pass lik dat.. n jia wen oso cum down n tek her bag, at first she tot missin jor.. o_o actually is i shift cuz they all exam they.. n i lik her hair style evitime, so cute.. juz for me, i lazy, duno n nt fit to do dis.. since pretty girl muz hv a special hardwork on her, sure it was.. =) nt lik me of cuz, lolx.. bt at liz i guess my frenship prob is ok liao, juz duno y i am so negative on myself.. =( and pei wen finally tok to me after i say bye.. n oso when contact part.. i noe my fren cares, juz dat, even a lil action n word, i hope i gv them space, so either to respect, juz i duno y they doubt me for thinkin lik dat... i mean nt their fault, i dun mean dat, is juz lik blamin....i din treat them as a fren.... n juz when i ever chat wif chia wen i was reli thinkin lik dat to think positive even if she ask me i am alone durin recess, n yuki juz say dat after recess.. i reli am sori, times million time for being dis kind of fren u ever met.. =) i was wrong, n i thx for forgivin me.. thx to d ppl hu i ever tok wif.. hu oso din think i am some what a nuisance to them either.... sori, i am nt bein emo ok? juz bein er... thankful, yupp... =) yea, bez gratitude..
ltr wan went to my old hse, n yea, sad face *=(* for my mum bein late to fetch me, went bek to old hse n gt tenant inside, i juz stand outside d hse to wait for my mum's "arrival".. and ltr she came, brian(my bro) was inside wif his uni he is wearin n bag n shoe, n i tot mum was fetchin him to skul, then ltr saw mum path was goin to d highway, n i realize, y my bro hu is goin to start his skul another few hrs ltr in d car all rdy up n where r we goin? and den it was towards Shah Alam which my dad, blur blur father hu din bring his purse to work n my mum went bringin it for him.. and den my mum call out my uncle since he stay they, to hv lunch together.. and den we find a place to eat, n since my bro was rushin his time, he wanted to go skul bcuz he was scared of late cuz he say nid copy "i will nt b late again" or s/thin lik dat, 100 words which tek up 3 pages.. wad he tell me.. and den my uncle tell us to go eat "nasi campur" or s/thin.. and den d first thin goin down from d car, was a terrible smell which is stinky dat was from a rubbish dump.. and d surroundin.. even d drain is unclean... = =" bt d place to eat, lik normal those shop hu was nt reli hygiene type, bt ok lor, all human, juz s/time if ppl smoke or if reli all rubbish den i cnt stand.. = =" and den there choose wad vege or meat u wan.. on ur rice.. and i tuk many many vege and meat, 2 type of vege, 3 type of meat, eggs, a soup n a tea.. u noe, damn lot i tek, moz expensive geh.. lolx.. my bro n mum n uncle say, waa, so much u cn finsih anot?? n i was thinkin, if my sis were here, will she tell me, "u see! eat so much lik monster oni!" s/thin lik dat.. and den eat eat eat, reli reli full, almoz cnt fin wif d chicken large drumstick.. bt i still fin all.. =) n i rmb i gt tok to shen teng abt bein skinny gt 2 benefit, 1 is, if there is less food, u cn stand d hunger much longer, lik me d moz i stand was 24 hrs, is 1 day lar.. and when hungry, specially reli hungry or gt favourite food, will eat alot bt still, won't gt too fat.. =) bt my case, lik cnt go fat even if i wanted to.. =( nt d fat, bt d small layer of fat which is less den chubby, more den too skinny.. =) anyway, my uncle oso tok abt looong time ago, when b4 i born, den i born, den i small time... he lik say he old jor, all this lik happen juz ytd oni.. =) and den oso when choose d food, d auntie hu noe my uncle, tot dat me n my bro was his son n my mum is my aunt.. lolx! anyway, fin is rushin bek to tempua to fetch my bro to skul... lucky rush in time.. =) juz left 3 min.. anyway, ltr go bank, mum go.. den er, patrol station oso.. cum bek den i watch an ep of anime updates n some updated manga chps.. den cum for doin ntg n updat my lonely blog.. i realize very less ppl noe my dog.. or my bunny.. cuz i din poz here or wad.. ok, nt "my".. bt d pet in my hse dat oso include fish.. n gt wad? duno..
n den, next week skul again.. haiz... =(  ok, end here.. thx for readin.. ttfn.. =)
ps. feel lik writin a poem or editin my blog, bt since i am lazy, guess when i free..
btw, always smile.. cuz i nid 1.. =) <<-happy face.. u call them lik dis when u say.. haha..

No comments: