Monday, October 25, 2010

puttin d blame on me.. should i even pt dat song?!

so long i din on9, i mean poz, i eviday still gt come.. jz lazy to write, cz d oni buddy of mine who share wif me in blog rare chance to on9 (gua).. wenn, dun ba.. but wad i nw pissed off s/hw is dat b4 pei yun tok abt d b/day party fee dat was meant for pei yi n yuen yen.. bt it turn out, i was gettin d blame on, plus tj dat got scolded from pei yun harshly.. yet, evi1 was nt hapi, yeah, and dat was on fri, i din go skul, they end up argue, dat is a certain s/1 dat say, and say dat i and pei yun lik same gang lik dat, even nvr say out load, yet i noe wad dat mean in d words dat said we're lik d bad guy u c in movie, mekin ppl breakin their relationship, n yet i wasn't there.. it was unfair to say dat, eventho i noe pei yun is too.. er.. over doin thin, din think twice actually, bt the fact i despises is dat certain s/1 mekin me feel lik scoldin shit crap out of it other den thinkin abt pei yun.. at liz she dun treat me lik dat dat mek me wanna dam scoldin crap.. (okay, i think i tok much crap here, so dun bother if u dun wanna, skip dis part if u wan to) tokin so nicely which dun even noe hw u mek ppl pissed off sayin it to person, is it hw u wan it for us to b d bad guy n u r so dam gud for puttin urself in dat u're actually nt even inside the scene anyway!! u're nt even related n u so dam busybody thinkin u're lik so gud to b true.. i dun even wan to tok to u dat time n wanted to shut ur mouth up dat instant.. bt still i din do it, n i hate myself hu was still smilin answerin ur dam conversation lik im admittin d crime myself.. could i deny? if i do, i bet u will nt blif i will do dat in front of ur face.. i cnt stand ur attitude.. dis prob is nt oni d case, when u start tokin to me lik i'm a slave to u, tokin so big to me, it was lik jz for d first few second n i reli cnt stand it.. hu r u to me?! tokin lik dat, u think evi1 wil folo wad u wan, even i do dat in reality, jz cuz i dun wanna hurt other, yet, u're hurtin ppl feelin n u jz dun understand... if dis kept goin on, i reli nid to cut u down for some stupid ties i hv for u anyway.. callin me lik u're the king hu demand me to obey ur words?! wad shit crap is dat?! u wanna piece of me?? i reli wan to throw my fon to d floor n step in million time(nt so many, if do i think i won't b fin it on 1 day) when if u do cal!! or mayb scold u in d face, i duno if i wil use violence.. i dun think so, i din do dat even once in my life.. o_O other den family when we're kids.. if u continue makin me piss off.. D=<

okay, nonsense done, all i wan to say is oso too bad after readin wenn's poz, i reli dun gt to c baby v for once in my life.. haizz.... hope it will b hapi in its animal paradise.. anyway, today monday, i reli dun wanna go skul, bt thinkin if i din go, sure gt prob me gettin d blame on b4 i even say.. so i think i go better.. i feel nt lik goin still.. feel lik im obeyin dat wad crap was told.. - -' i'm nt cumin next day, if cn, i dun feel lik goin eviday to see their face.. mek my heart reli hard to bare them.. specially certain s/1 bt i won' say hu anyway.. it was still my freedom to decide.. i scolded those thin i dun reli lik doin those thin sayin them in d bek.. reli, jz dis is my oni feelin, oni blog here available to noe.. its d limit.. i dun say anyway outside here.. =) so all was jz my feelin bt nt mainly tokin bad bhind ppl, pls dun mistaken.. ppl s/time cn b gud too, bt some nt, and nt could oso meant nt always.. forever? eternity? = =

No comments: