Saturday, October 9, 2010

haizz...i'm bored....

i was really making myself more n more a someone i cannot even understand myself.. confusion really making the end of someone focus... for me as a someone that usually keep following in a same path but in my mind, it was all side that i was stuck in the center and my steps had pause from then.. boredom is something that will make people confuses for an aim, and depression, will make a person confident discourage, and backing down, it was a feeling that shed people's wonder to making forward to the back of their mind, and all they see was black and white.. may them cover our eyes, our life, but human feeling is stronger that we may think, i believe, that those will change the facts.. i will try to go for the belief, than for the doubt i bet.. so, i hope, wish, and dream, that all the belief i put on, is keeping their own path to continue the path.. and when one's gave up, is the end for everything.. so, believe, and putting on our role, till the end, in everyone, is a main nor just a side walker, playing each part, is something important to have the faith.. and you'll believe, there're sure someone who is fated to meet you under the same sky we look up to.. there is sure to be, if you do.. that's why, i'll get myself straight to do and forward to the other side of the land to meet, even there meant for sadness to sacrifice before hand, enduring them till the end, and you'll get to see the end of rainbow..

ok, back to topic, i'm reli bored k.. - -' and no nid to understand wad i reli write if dun understand anyway, cz i myself oso nt sure.. haha.. nvr think den write jor... ><" ok, den i was lik today being called to wake up at 6am++ jz becz mum nt free n nid tt.. arghh!! and ltr go tt centre, teacher cal us go down n makan, he lazy go so paz me RM50 to buy, den i go down wif brian n the mini mini market was lik so dam.. smelly.. ><" i cnt stand the smell in there for long.. den the endlot was a chinese fud stall, when i was findin fud to eat, there's an auntie askin me wad i wan, and i ask her gt 'char kuih teow' anot, she was lik gt, n ask me wan or duwan dis dat, i tuk all except 'xi ham', and she was kind anyway.. =) bt my bro wan buy sweet there, bt i duwan go in ay first, cz there gt a weird person lukin at us when we're standin there.. = = very suspicious........... bt my bro reli fan, so go by oso very obvious he was lukin at us, even luk bek.. = = i quickly go bek to dat auntie there, n was coz rm4, and we went bek n i paz bek d rez rm56 to teacher(my bro sweet was paid by himself) n i went to eat, bt the kuih teow gt abit thick.. bt i cnt fin anyway, den bla bla, soooo long oni cn go bek, bt still thanks to wenn's mum to fetch me, n her sis n wenn too.. =) thankss~~!! ^^ bt den makan my sis cuk geh thing, den ltr her fren cum, i ply com untill nw, ntg much.... see ltr nite gt anythin dat make my mood chg, sure will edit dis poz de.. hahaha.. so mayb there's changes anyway(gua), bt mayb nt.. haha.. hope nt cz mean bad mud mozly.. >_>|| i'm lik dat de, nt si wen lik wenn~~ =/ haha.. ok anyway~~ till here.. =)

No comments: