Monday, October 11, 2010

PMR ends... yay!! neh, nt me anyway...

today was end of pmr, bt nt for me, cz i still hv BC dat i regrettin to tek on.. ><" eventho i wish for thin to happen, bt once, i understand, reality is s/thin ppl dun do, bt see wif the fact dat always had a reason bhind.. anyway, nt gud, today mt, hope for A for sure!! kh i hope A, bt i dun think so, bt if kh no A i reli cnt gt 5A jor........ ><" today was lik goin bek old hse two time n is lik deja vu, dam, haha.. i cum bek d tenent was lik over there, den they go jor, bt still gt some inside lieft, den after kh exam, i went bek home again, mum nvr fetch me for 2 times 2day.. = =' n when i cum bek, again d same tenant over there, n for awhile they oso go jor... haha.. den cum bek i 1st thin go check my c2p textbuk n hope to gt 15 buk, bt missin 1 jor.... - -|| i sure noe de.. bt i duno wad buk is dat oni noe is sc de(nt teks), n i try callin wenn abt d buk n price, bt she lik busy no pik up...?
bt anyway, 2molo bc, hopein for B~~~~ i noe wenn n yuki sure wan A de lor... bt they geng, so sure boleh!! wenn boleh!! yuki boleh!! i, tak tau boleh mou!! hahaha.. cnt b wan la.. = =||
i check my older poz n see gt lz time simply write de poem or er... duno wad to cal.. my creation... haha... =]

24 sep 2010, fri
if one's step back is one's forgiveness,
a good man is s/one hu stands on one's shadow,
a life will b meaningless w/out livin,
n d responsibility to luk after the plant of our family....


sep 17 2010, fri
if u ever turn around,
ever c d past,
ever c d place,
dat will always last,
bt what u learn,
is nt the fact u're there,
bt the precious pieces of memory dat u've shared..


sep 16 2010,thurs
somehow i wonder, will i ever fall,
will i be tripped by s/1 when i walk,
will i rise up to c their face,
or should i kept inside n nt to say?
bt for my bein, i always use to b,
hopin my fren n family will undersand me,
s/how i cn noe wad they're thinkin,
bt in my sky is still nt a bit of changing..
i would hv say yes or no,
bt s/time after sayin dat i may b hurtin u,
should i say another word again,
'i'm sori' is d word for dat nw n den..


sep 5 2010, sun
jz lik a sayin, 'time wait for no man', a blink of an eye would chg a day till to b ytd, without hessitation, it would nt turn bek, or stay..
ppl chg and may gone away,
bt life still go on untill it end s/day,
a word u say may jz b ntg n forgotten,
only d hurted person will remain u to b unforgiven..
and den time cums by, its dawn then,
still i'm waitin, to chg bek again,
bt den i wonder, wad stupid question,
for me to regret, nt turnin bek to heaven..


october 8 2010, fri
yet another mz b rise again n again,
leavin all bhind was jz piece of d pain,
s thin we missed n loz wil nt b rmb,
yet i try hard to tek d pieces 2geher,
could u hear my song n words?
would u understand a single phase?
when ppl say think out of d box,
is lik judgin d flower was sad it wiltered..
bt they're speechlez, lik s/1 u noe,
hvin thorns on it's stem blow,
u wouldn't noe it was hapi nor sad,
it could b hatred it ends n forgotten in d laz...


oct 10 2010, sun
i'll b searching,
the rainbow behind my mind,
i'll b following,
the step my fate listed,
my game to start,
is to be on my life,
the miracle i believe,
is a part of motivation of mine.
and u, ur courage,
are always been seen in my heart,
always forever,
i'll acknowledge that lil faith u pt on me,
n i'll try my bez wif my might to forfill the dream..

all above was dis year de(some oni) i wrote, bt all is nt proper wan, jz simply write... =P thanks wenn for ur comment of all my creation on d chat box.. =D once again, ty~~

No comments: