Thursday, October 7, 2010

i wan to......... ZzZz

too tired to tok nw.. i reli wan to go sleep no matter wad.. my eyes are lik to tired to even luk at my science paper today!! is lik 1hr and 30min n i wan lik, front easy middle hard, back easy, den sleep 4 awhile.. den i blur blur see d time still left 30 min n i still left so many question in blank.. ><" i quickly pt any answer inside d paper to let me rez.. the day b4 ytd i was studyin geo and i noe, i ply com, yaya.. bt den i sleep as normal, bt wake up, nt normal time at all.. i was lik woke on 2am n i saw i had my geo latihan do halfway ahead n i will b doin geo paper soon, so i wanted to sleep yet i kinda hv a feelin god wanted me to wake at dis time to do fin, so, i force myself wakin up and start doin from 2pm n i wan lik done at 5.30am.. n i still left 30 min so i read manga.. =P bt oso gt find tips in internet lar, oni some c2p no use, nid 100++ $$ to buy.. n i again read my sejarah ytd(start from evenin tuition, bt halfway blur ahead), den go bek home to tired, bt still takin d buk, sit infront of d tv so i won't feel sleepy, n i ended up mozly watchin n doin bt still sleep halfway(it was late to me dat time, 9pm) n i lik b4 sleep, try doin it n den i ZZZ jor.. so mornin i woke up at 12am++, yet, i'm too sleepy to think abt it and slept bek n ended up wakin up at 2am again, n i woke up, i had miss d 2hours for sleepin n i kinda regret it, u noe i haven read fin my form 1 and form 3, and my form 2 i din touch at all... i try to read fin d form 3 bt it keep makin me sleepy after all.. u noe, sejarah la... ><><"" so nw should i sleep or read my manga? =/ hahahahaha.. cn rez 3 more days, n den d bc i nw regret takin it... ==
i reli HATE blogger rite nw, dis poz is the THIRD TIME i repoz becz wad html prob.. so many time i poz oso gt lik dat, mek me nid to rewrite again n again the part it go erase de part.. so long i oso lazy to write jor.. i rpt the 3rd time in one of the thin, i say wenn sure cn gt better result in sc paper 2, so high marks...etc etc(all gud de) n nt lik me.. =) end.. i better go away from here as soon as possible.. dis blog reli mek me feng diao s/time..

No comments: