Tuesday, October 5, 2010

panic!! PMR.. start!!

yea.. PMR starts today.. i was lik so panic since ytd.. bt i duno y i still cn on fb n play ps... = =" n den i study geo till form 3 i stop, i cont wif my form 1 bab 1 to 3 sejarah.. mornin cum i was lik readin my bm, since is bm tez today... 2molo is geo and bi.. damn~!! ><|| my geo suck... bt wenn geng, A student in geo n sejarah... anyway, today bm dun even hv any blank appear in the question!! and wth, so hard.. the paper 1 i gt no mata to tengok jor... jz see 1st few question de answer i wrong more den half jor, u say lieh? den ltr paper 2 was lik... - - duno wad to say..
section A- kepentingan sukan dalam meningkatkan kecemerlangan murid
section A(ii) 1.bergandin bahu(b4 paz tez paper ask b4 same question, i oso answer same ans)
section B-Kesan kegiatan pembalakan secara tidak terkawal
section C-2.ibu bapa merupakan insan yg disayangi(bukti)
section D-PS nilai-kasih sayang(3 contoh)

my fren after tez show me his 'tip' buk, gt the section b and d punya answer... lol! me n cullyn was lik 'wad?', n i even listen to my devil teacher advice to read surat tidak rasmi abt pelancongan yet it was lik nt surat n is harder de question.. i gt think abt writin dat(no.4) bt i duno hw to write so i jz folo wif d no.2.. and the novel i oni cn think of 2 contoh, 1 father, one mother, another i simply write is d daughter.. n when b4 end de 5 min, i was so scared i cnt make it in time n luckily finsih jor.. phew~~ pei yi oso say she jz fin in time, n cullyn she say even d teacher say stop, she's still writin anyway.. n den while waitin, there's a teacher(nt reli my claz punya) edi end jor n den sooooo many teache kumpul in my claz, den ltr she cross over b4 i paz up n she suddenly cal me n say, nid to write the soalan in front! i was lik, huh? nid to write meh?!? den i say, how? she was lik pointin to d instruction there.. den i lik.. o...kay.. d ins oni say write d soalan bt nvr say in where, i tot is inside cz there gt.. = ="" so v paz up.. den when mum fetch me, my mum ask to boro $$ from bro, he tuk out a wallet dat was spongebob pic full wif cash inside anyway.. so d wallet was former jeremy wan, den i sau y he tuk, he was lik scoldin me jor.. = =|| i duno is i think or he reli tuk my lil bro $$ away anyway.. even buyin d PS2 oso mozly tek from jeremy's $$........ = = i duwan to care anyway.. lalalalala... bt d fact i wan to say, teacher siew's teachin is nt reli gud at all... u noe y?? cz he say graf n bar hor.. my devil teacher(sabrina) say cnt cum out lik dat, if nt the grade will b lower.. n i was lik nt followin his way, due to i dun reli think is effective for me.. ><|| my teacher say cnt write lik dat, n i oso think so.. he jz copy n folo wad d buk say! it was lik chg format jor oso duno.. = =|| dun care jor.. BM pt aside, here cum BI n yet, GEO!!!!!! >=O den next day more worst, SCIENCE & SEJARAH ar!!!!!!!!! >< pls i beg u, 5A at liz...!!!! OAO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually u dun have to worry about your geo lar~i think you got 80-85% to get A in pmr~really~not lie~cuz your geo not bad mar~now need to worry is sej gua~but i scare sc more den sej~>.<"anyway,try your best in every paper!=)