Sunday, October 10, 2010

fine.. ya rite..

today was a fine day, fine nite, fine mood... lik dat's real!! blek!!=P so nt!! haha.. okok, a lil joke.. today mornin i dun hv tt bt mum wan me to hv on 2pm till 4, yet she is busy for her seminar from mornin till late to nite, so she rq my aunt hu was stayin in bdr kinrara to fetch me, yet!! i duno wad d time is d tt.. dat is my mum fix, nt anyone, so teacher ownself oso dunno, but how many N time i cal dat guy he din even pik up my fon, i was lik nid to put down my aunt's invitation to her hse.. n lazly there's no tt at all.. i mean it was gud bt nt at all, mum wan us to do hse work, n i was lik so lazy to c, n my c2p bro, specially brian eat fin my 'oat crunch'.. ><" and he accuse jeremy n i cn hear jeremy askin wad is dat, n brian hittin him, n cal him to say 'is me'.. ==|| reli swt.............. din belajar even tomolo exam will be continue anyway... haizzz........ >_>|| i'm reli no use...... TT anyway, hopin cn gt 5A at liz.. ><||


i'll b searching,
the rainbow behind my mind,
i'll b following,
the step my fate listed,
my game to start,
is to be on my life,
the miracle i believe,
is a part of motivation of mine.
and u, ur courage,
are always been seen in my heart,
always forever,
i'll acknowledge that lil faith u pt on me,
n i'll try my bez wif my might to forfill the dream..

No comments: