Friday, October 8, 2010

F*..!! %#&*^%&^%

is nt lik i wan to say lik dat, bt is jz nw i reli after readin d sms n missed calls, i s/hw manage to had another reply of wenn's sms dat i was halfway writin my reply and my veins broke in a sudden and there's is where my sleepyness is covered wif a word rage in my head.. dat is totally pissed off!! when today, a free day after sufferin d pmr i had for 3 days, tuk a break n today was lik whole day com in a way, bt i kinda had the feelin of dissatisfication on me.. y? i kinda had a feelin will i jz over my days lik dat after my pmr? i dun gt it y anyway... i read so many manga today n yet, still nt satisfied? is nt dat i think is nt enuf time or whatover to gt on d com, bt is lik i kinda felt.. bored n causes me think dat way, n thinkin further ahead dat will i paz all dis days lik dis?? dam, y am i nt thinkin straight? i think i reli had my brain washed n even went to read fans' novel dat is in bl.. i dun gt y myself still watch it till d end from d start.. n yet, i din feel it was watin to puke................ nw i wan.. bcuz lukin at myself, i think i noe y, mayb... bt s/how, evitime, evi year n second, ppl hv their dream dat r their likin dun they, to satisfied themself, keepin up to society, chat, playin or even hang out.. bt till dis year, it was harsh to me to gt force nt to use internet n i was lik bein addicted to fb and manga lik dam over.. is lik hw ppl use to describe takin drugs huh.. i was so disappointed in d games i miss out in fb, or even manga n even write down d update liz eviday if i had a lil chance to use it.. bt slowly, mayb d situation chg s/how, i let go of internet alot.. does it matter dat i hv to use or not? s/hw i kinda understand myself suddenly appearin bek to my blog to write, was it bcz, dat? uhh... bt still my feelin for manga will nt chg anyway, jz i think there's nt much for me to cont readin dat suit my likin, it was lik so many i've read yet, nw is so empty.. i doesn't hv d same feelin anymore? or is it, between d 9 months, i had slowly forgotten? n even d reason y i jz keep on goin on it, is to find a world from suffocatin... haha..... no way i'll gv up on manga, nw i think abt it, i wrote too much c2p thin anyway... d main reason i woke up from my sleepin devil is bcz d 's/1' hu broke d circulation in my blood veins dat it was jz goin to burst.. =) it is nt a joke.. my mum was very busy for these few days n i was bein called to go at 7am for sure, it means i will b wakin up at 6.30 for no reason..!! n yet, u noe wad time we'll start d c2p tt?? it was 9.30am!!!!! and a tt duration time is oni 2hr, and we mz w8t for 2.30hrs oni start!? it pissed me off, dun u think so!! i admit, i will b hot tempered, it cz i cnt stand it!! bt reality i won't show dat anyway~~ =) duno y mayb writin in blog for free to scold, haha... ... bt u noe, when i ltr gt d second sms, i piss of n edit d 1st sms n reply, b4 it end, it was lik '2.30hrs wan die!!' =A=|| n ltr after seein again, edit away cz i think is overboard... haha, i will nt easily send lik dat to s/1 w/out thinkin.. always read ahead b4 sendin mozly,n edit.. so if is my 100% feelin de hua, wouldn't b easy.. haha.. anyway, sayin die is nt gud manners to my dear wenn to see anyway~~(pls dun think i'm a bian tai or anythin.. haha.. jk) haha, mzly oso wil think further ahead, bt is in my own way.. =O anyway, i'll tell mum abt dis matter 2molo, nw, i'll head bek to sleep..



yet another mz b rise again n again,
leavin all bhind was jz piece of d pain,
s thin we missed n loz wil nt b rmb,
yet i try hard to tek d pieces 2geher,
could u hear my song n words?
would u understand a single phase?
when ppl say think out of d box,
is lik judgin d flower was sad it wiltered..
bt they're speechlez, lik s/1 u noe,
hvin thorns on it's stem blow,
u wouldn't noe it was hapi nor sad,
it could b hatred it ends n forgotten in d laz...

No comments: