Wednesday, October 27, 2010

it was a borin day as usual

i dun wan to rpt again, is borin k.. anyway, i hv ntg to write.. jz whole day reading manga + download manga for wenn.. and i almoz forgotten abt hoshi wa utau was once my top 10 manga..(ok, for manga, i dun reli hv a top 10 liz, cz i dun reli rmb wad i read, u c) bt is jz a 'bi li', lik it feel lik my top 10 to me.. =) ok, jz lik SDSK was my top 3!! n yeah, it is.. so as Toshi dosetsu!! ok, nt sure is feel sure in top 5.. lik arisa in top 10.. ok.. n i was lik readin those manga dat wasn't short at all, and tried d/l for wenn, is oso s/thin dat i cn do to paz my days of dis boredom.. - -' i've been doin ntg whole day n findin thin to do, reli, i hv no life at all.. i've been readin wantin to 100 chp or more to add up and i jz noe eat sleep blah blah.. = =" dun u noe, i dun reli kinda lik dis life at all.. arghh... i gt assignment from mum to do my sis performence thin, cook, help d hse work, n mum+bro was lik cumin home at 5pm, where they go was jusco w/out me.. lol... ok, i seriously dun hv anythin to say............. i think i was nt puttin effort in my blog dat is manga maniac lik me too lazy to even care abt it.. and, er.. fri goin to skul, wenn oso.. she finally update, she sing nt bad ar..!! and er.. she chg cursor wif d web i used in d other wan dat laz time i dun reli find any dat suit my likin to my dis blog.. oni d wan dat oni cn b seen in int explorer.. dat is frustratin.. bt i reli dun choi for years abt d whole blog thin even bg or dat.. plain old self, i was lazy ok!! samo gt wad thin to write.. wenn, i reli duno wad to write jor........... TT er....... ah, i poz d pic 4 sis de n i den realize i duwan use my fb acc, so use mum de.. n when i wan to upload a 2-3min long video, it tuk me 2hrs++ to fin, n nw was jz d 1st video from it.. and i still hv left abt 1hr to suffer on waitin.. i'm sleepy.. hmm... since few days ago, i was lik checkin on glee, cz i am still lukin forward on britney spears appearence in glee.. and when i found out, it cum out dat was brittani vs britney.. and she was gettin solo even she was nt a main lead.. it was lik, wow.. ok.. i din reli expect dat she will appear to b d 1 dat was in solo too.. and if u noe, glee oso tuk in asian Philippine.. and when i found out dat she was actually great, i mean too great dat cn beat over rachel.. other den luk, mab, u noe asian lar.. i kinda think i'm tokin bad of myself.. haha.. anyway, d bez part of her, dat name Charice and sunshine in glee, was lik erm.. cn put out various singer voices.. and d bez was JUSTIN BIEBER voice, i'm tellin u, damn alike.. lady gaga, yup.. my sis say she tot is lady gaga singin in telephone in glee version wif rachel in d start.. (bt i din reli notice.) lukin 4ward for next session of glee.. after fin wif charming junkie, i think KNT wad ok too.. hmm.. bt i oso found out KNT had movie!! dat was so nice to hear, yet, duno where to watch.. movie!! is it short enuf to put.. i wonder... bt too bad was license in mangafox or even onemanga.. lucky gt another web(i think) cn c gua......... if nt, i reli wan to crack my head in my mind.. = =|| and anime, haiz.. let me rmb to brin pendrive for wenn, pendrive for yuki, eventho she gv me de anime i din c fin, i kinda stuck in d part dat i duno wan to c down anot.. it was wantin to pull out d whole nail from a machine de scene.. do i hv to luk it pull off by it.. s/hw, i dun dare to watch jor.. bt she gt d/l for me jigoku shoujo s1 dat actually i request from my sis.. cz i jz gv her s3 other den startin.. her bf was lik, "y start from here de?!" de reaction... so i ask yk to help me d/l, yet so long n finally nw she pt a few ep in it.. bt i nid to b grateful for her helpin me.. anyway, hw was d fee goin, i wonder.. = =

No comments: