Sunday, September 5, 2010

a year gone 'n' memoriz stay...

jz lik a sayin, 'time wait for no man', a blink of an eye would chg a day till to b ytd, without hessitation, it would nt turn bek, or stay..
ppl chg and may gone away,
bt life still go on untill it end s/day,
a word u say may jz b ntg n forgotten,
only d hurted person will remain u to b unforgiven..
and den time cums by, its dawn then,
still i'm waitin, to chg bek again,
bt den i wonder, wad stupid question,
for me to regret, nt turnin bek to heaven..

dis year is a very special year mayb to me or s/one else, bt dis year v chg, nt bein playful about studies again, a lil v hv fun bt lazy to study s/day, pmr is near, nt waitin anyone to stop jz one day.. bt me, lazy eviday.. =)

nw i regret nt studyin ytd, so mz be workin harder from 2day, bt when 2day cum, jz a blink of an eye, it jz luk lik i leap thru d time, i haven 4gotten d thins i played, jz forgotten the promise i made.. ><

nw we're 15, a year to stress, forgotten n regret the playful time we shared, nw exam is near, wad cn i do, wad i meant is i duno wad to do.. =(
ytd jz cum bek from melaka, a place where history lies, when tanah melayu is bein controlled, by ppl from d other side, y is sejarah always i end up wif a B, y cn't an A jz fly to me? T^T

d teacher of mine, very faz n strict, wad she said is she's weird to me, i hope my time would stop 1 day, and my laziness will jz gone away.. and i wan is jz grade A..

and my darlin fren, to me or to you, my life will end dis time or 2, w/out a breath to bring out a sorrow, is jz me to c u r my tomorrow..

(dis poz is jz wad i feel and say out 2day, so it's okay if dun understand anyway,
all d diff time i wanted to share, is a memory i wanted to spare)


-i will poz my melaka visit next time(if there is) and share.. if u r here, dun mind leave a word anyway.. =)

No comments: