Thursday, September 23, 2010

nw, i'm dead meat..-ball...

okay.. mayb nt meatball... bt i'm nt lyin.. i cn't gt to my geo n kh while its jz 2molo!!!! o.o n i try doin wad wenn suggested bt i'm lazy nia.. TT wad the heck is goin on wif my c2p brain!! arghhhhh~~~~ and yt nw(dis time nw) pei wen remind me to bring d borang to skul 2molo, haha, thank you so much!! and yt i still ended up in dis tragic situation dat i hop nt to b in... i ytd even sambil read geo untill 12++ midnite n yet, i still sambil main readin manga(1/2 prince) n finish den sleep... today sc oso OMG!! i jz hope cn gt a dis time den ok jor.. dis time is true... pls god ar.. i gt no other den to lose dis sc, mt n bi jor, pls dun gv me a b ar~~~~ sj pls improve eventho i haven know d result... ><"""" wenn again thanks, bt i duno i cn b lik u so geng mou... ><" very high nan du......... i will try.. pei fu pei fu... u're d bez.. haha.. den tuition few hrs ago n cum bek home, bt lazy still... n yt i felt after seein my primary frens blog, is lik.. i duno wad to say... in some way i envy her, n yet admire.. bt i love her style, nt d anime bt d drawin n pic she done... and oso let me think of my skul very wad... >_>'' their skul so nice n frenly(gua), nt lik ours so 'leng mo' de.. no colour at all... - -' nt to say nt gud, bt comparing, mayb skul life should b more better n nt to say lik wad we had currently... no offense, jz my personal opinion anyway.. bt if we do hv the potential on doin it, y don't we..? bt i guess is a no anyway.. there's impossible in it... lol... >_> still go bek to wad i'm doin, read... (n should i ply, mayb i will..(gua) bt i jz cn't stand d boredness... ><)

and yt dis late nite i came n edit bek wad had happed jz den, mum was so unreasonable from wad angle it is.. even when i'm nt d one hu cz, still end up blaming all... and i cnt done anymore of d geo.. very tired today..><""" i wan to shut my eyyes jor.. daily battery inside of me wan to fin liao... >< oh yea, my mum duno y cz brian snatch d fruit dad cut, den ltr mum angry n say we(me n bro) no apreciate her effort and say wad she do.. etc.... den i do hsewok she oso mz scold me say nvr say den duno wan, cal is her 'gong lao'.... = ="" swt dao ta...!!

No comments: