Saturday, September 18, 2010

umi~~ the sea...

During dis skul hols, i told dat i went diff places, nt so great type bt is still a family time i have.. and the 1st of all is the sea in port klang.. we started went to the port there(wrong place), gt so many trailers.. and mum n dad nag each other n d gps.. n we jz shut our mouth.. lols.. n we went there finally bt is like 6pm++ n yet v jz went there n sat there watching the scenary, bt den few min den bored jor... my 2 bro go down there(no sad bt rock as a end) n throw rock, den my dad oso folo them.. den later jz as we thought, it end up my 1st younger bro accidentally bang my lil bro mouth when he want to throw d rock n den my lil bro cry.. so buy some drink, guava+asam drink, 1st time drinkin, taste lik eating guava wif asam.. haha... nt bad la.. bt den bored sittin there n watch so we went to makan seafud.. n sure enuf my sis, mum n dad who luf eatin d thins like 'xi ham' or 'o jian' dat me n my bro dun eat wan...(i noe i very choosy lurh.. bt s/time no.. haha) bt we eat crab, prawn, fish......... 4gt jor.. n den my bro n sis playin d gps games.. =/ n den we went bek lik dat... btw, the restoran in on top of d sea, so u will cross a long bridge dat u cn see some crab or water under the bridge while u're walkin it, u cn even c photographer takin foto of it, bt i choose nt... cz is nt clear water n rather takin in beaches wan.. haha.. and so my day of it end here.. so den i will poz d pic i tek dat day.. thx for readin.. =P


(the scenary of d sea i took)



(the reflection of the sun on the surface of the sea)




(the every move on the sea movement..)




(a peaceful mind, a peaceful place..)




(the long walkway along the sea.. walk along the sea breeze...)

if u ever turn around,
ever c d past,
ever c d place,
dat will always last,
bt what u learn,
is nt the fact u're there,
bt the precious pieces of memory dat u've shared..

No comments: