Sunday, September 19, 2010

2day is d end n 2molo restart...

today very rush.. ytd i went for tt, den bek nid entertain my aunt for d lantern festival party in my hse.. bt ltr on they watch ghost movie and i'm too bored n slept.. is lik 4gt d time for d rez of dat day n when my mum cal me n my sis dat r asleep to go bek our rum n i'm too tired to move my brain n went up my rum n see d clock is pass midnight.. n too tired to see.. and i knew 2molo i hv tt in d early mornin n hv a nother tt at afternoon n den i jz couldn't move another inch of my brain n kept sleepin n lazy to tek my fon or charge in dat was inside my bag and beside d door, few hundred cm away.. n when i woke up, i gt a fright, wad time is it.. n it's 7.30am n i rushed to wash up n chg, went down n ask for fud to eat.. n found out my aunt n family stay for a nite at my hse ytd, den i gt a fon cal sayin is 9 n reply all my sms n check miss call den.. ltr on i went for tt jz after drinkin a cup of black coffee, n rush my dad to bring my, dat is 8.30.. den when i reached there, wenn oso reached jor.. den we went up n bla bla bla.. teacher den ask us wan makan bo.. den we cal for 'ca shao' pau.. he den 'da pao' bek n belanja us makan.. n den i eat a pau, drink a cup of hot-nt milo bt milo liked choc drink, half a i-dislike-d-smell fishball n two 'siu mai'.. =3 n den we tt... bla bla bla... o.o den cum bek my aunt still at my hse, watch csi, see my cousin lil sis, sabrina play ps(pet society in fb), makan, n den bm teacher late for class, n den jz nice late cum when i late eat till fin.. den tt, fin, giv h/w, stress, ntg to say, i wan to read buk bt cnt read.. ><><><><><><><><"""""""""""" y no1 understand........... TT my mum samo giv me so many tuition... haiz... 2moloo wan tez jor.. i hope my bm gt improvemnt bt i dun lik d bm teacher anyway(skul de, tt gt lil), n bc too.. omg my bc haven read yet.. = =' jz gud luk 2molo lar.. haizzz.......... disappointing.. >< haha....

No comments: