Monday, September 27, 2010

finally... thx..

me.. thx god n mum.. for havin her buyin me wireless cable to conek thru my com.. yet.. i'm glad.. alot.. =) grateful.. =D today was monday and i we went to skul jz after a day rez.. dat was sun yet i dun hv any i guess.. and ytd i think cum bek tt, i even 4gt study n renew blog while waitin my another bm devil teacher arrival yet she threw paper plane or origami or wad plane thingy.. is lik wad the, she 9pm oni sms say 'nw i reach home' end... = ='''' den i 4gt abt d geo buk teacher cal me read.. today mornin i wake late, cz i din hear my alarm n woke at 5.45am.. i'm lik, huh? wad happen n quickly gt myself rdy... haizz... so rush till duno wad nid bring jor.. mornin i came early(almoz eviday is d same), den angeline came to greet me.. den after talkin a while, den i realize today ws monday n i 4got to bring my tie...!! i was like, omg... TT i wif angeline went to d telephone booth n cal yet no sound de? den up there notice very za dao, write from d headmaster say oni available at rehat time n after skul... c2p!! den i jz duno wad to do.. n i go find my bro bt duno where he go jor... den ltr when yuen yen came, she say like gt form 5 tez, mayb no perhimpunan.. bt today was told to us dat we'll gt d PMR slip.. i was damn afraid... i duno i gt cry anot larh... >_>" my heart edi cry jor.. haha... den ltr i go perhimpunan i pray nt to perhimpunan.. n some kind fren help me to ask like wenn, cindy n cullyn... =) n cullyn told me dat today will nt check tie.. den was lik, wad a relief.. haha... den duno is rain or wad, evi1 no teratur go bek class.. - -' we den b4 break de class, no teacher cum teach oso.. duno cum 4 wad.. sj din even cum gv us!!!!! arghhhh!! sejarah!!!! and den latr kh, gt 62%, nvr improve bt decline in marks jor.. bt still nvm.. dun care jor.. very hard to me... i nw scared sejarah, geo, sc..etc.. haiz... =/ den when bi, it was lik i think dis term de tez is de suck-est b1 essay i ever write in my whole life jz bcz never write whom i agree wif!!!! wtf!!!! dat was wad i wanted to say in my mind... D=< sc oso dun hv d chance to hv a gud mark... lose mark so badly............. - - so den my tuition wan to to ponteng skul n go for tt in my old hse, so for me, oni left tue, wed n thurs, bt i decline d wed due to my important sc.. cnt afford to miss his class... and den tt teacher cal my mum after cumin bek home and he say soooooooo much n long, n ltr my mum paz d fon to me, i was like e, ah, oo, um... and d fon was like 5cm far from my ear.. and he cal me cal wenn, i was lik sambil e, ah, oo, um n sambil cal wenn, n oso sambil answer my brother question.. 2 fon in both ear.. =/ he tok too long, bye den bye, samo gt part II, i wan to faint jor.. 2molo my mum 2pm gt s/thin to do, so 10 to 1.30 is laz decision.. den ask my bro to ponteng laz 15min b4 skul end.. =O bt duno cn lar... n den mum again cal me ask abt would she buy camera or fon+camera better, and open new fb acc for business, and etc..... den ltr say i wan u at liz gt 5 A in pmr AT LEAST!! = ='' ok, i'm reli goin to b insane... bt b4 fetch my bro, my mum went to tesco n ask for d cable to d printer, n they din sell separate de, den i myself went to buy as she ask dat is fries, ice-cream.. bt when i order, d person is it s/thin wrong or gt prob, lucky i saw there write coke, n i was lik, i cal for d ice cream, den i pay d money, 10.10 for 1 large fries n two ice cream.. n i was lik, y so exp?? i tot oni RM1 oni wad.. den he cum out is d cup de.. no choice... haiz... tek den tek larh, pay jor... bt d choc very sweet, dun reli lik too sweet de... i bet my lil bro lik dat.. bt den ltr meet my mum in d com shop n she bought d internet thin for me.. ^w^ hehe.. duno mayb she gud mood.. den she ask abt d cpu n bla bla... she's askin cz she wan to do business thru net... n wan faz... n ask lots alot question, n den when d sale guy turn over, she was lik turn over to me n say 'he say so much, i still dun understand wad he say..''.. i was like'.... he say untill nw u still dun understand ar??' den she ask me to listen, den ltr she ask the guy day i wan to noe abt it, tell me abt d com(for her), den lik okok oni, duno wad brand de... =0 den cal me help her do her business work.. bla bla bla... o.o and den tt cancel jor.. hapi bt oni playin.. haiz... - - wad kind of person am i? lazy.. =/

No comments: