Sunday, September 26, 2010

yet, still dun gt it

eviday i had to face tuition from mornin n den afternun n i mz secretly ply d com while den my mum had control on it.. isn't there a formulae to tell me to slove a problem whenever consequences anyway?!?!? i'm so fed up s/time to face changes n prob, i want to sleep in peace(nt die larh..), i mean lik nt botherin abt the time i lack of sleep, nid laz min syudy, regret when fail in exam.. my life s/how is mess up wif my thought, think to do, bt nt action i put.. it suck.. >_>" i duno y b4 pmr, i'm dam bored till i even hv a record myself for writin a blog w/out leavin it behind my mind... haaha.. mayb pressure is s/thin dat kept u thought, bt also a motivation, a task to find a new solution to let it release from our lil mind, and big wonder... haha... jz imaginaring cn bring a new world to life bigger den d earth in a plce mayb u wouldn't see tru out the galaxy... mayb ppl thought exist s/where after the earth dat r so big we wouldn't noe.. okay, i think i'm talkin nonsence.. crazy edi.. due to too much stress i'm havin i guess w/out any work tho... >_>" i'm nw even thinkin abt imagination n stuff, i gotta b sick anyway.. - -' i gt ntg to write, bored, yt went my aunt hse n we hv bbq there, i from almoz 1 year din ply fb even bored till goin to play ps myself.. bt yet i luv d sotong my uncle cook.. haha.. =) den again my mum-n-bro incident happen again there and my mum dun care d situation n jz wok away n cal an end n wantin to go bek home, n we tuk some time to bring my bro dat doesn't wan to go bek home into d car.. today mornin i hv tuition on my lil bro, jeremy tuition centre there.. is lik = =''.. duno wad to say, no comment, bt the thin is dat when he was asked to explain abt d locus thingi, is lik he cal me to explain it. i'm lik-'u cal me to do sj den u r d teacher y u ask me?' n yet nvm.. den for myself i oso dun understand d laz question, i'm nt a teacher or anythin, i cum as a student.. den when i gv up, he jz say wad for nw lif aside, ltr oni think, is lik wad?! locus no nid 1 min if u noe d ans to explain n find d answer, is nt lik there's a formulae or anythin wad!? = =' he duno den say so, samo ask us to do.. = =""""""" =( and my dear wenn, dun worry, if u cnt 'xia shou', i'll help u to do it, even if u ask me to throw dat from a buidin to let u gt a chance to hv a new fon w/out any prob jor if u wan to.. haha.. ^o<>=( haiz... again a day to stress, den rez n never read, 2molo samo gt skul.. i duno cn wake up anot.. ><><" arghhhhhh~~~ tt samo nid tek day off... haiz... a duno wad to do liao... ><"""""

today was specially mean for sun, 26 sep 2010 anyway.. =/ d sat part is oni d very front...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...bt i think i guess correct~my dad won't let me so easy to buy a new fon~he say he will take it for one of my uncle to help me repair it~wat the...>.<""