Thursday, September 30, 2010

yea.. compare is oni wad u say..

today again i was force to 'ponteng' skul by mum n teacher, n mornin i woke up at 7am++, i start playin com n gt rdy.. n when d time cums to 9pm, i was lik omg.. bt den lucky i fin readin d whole story 3chp manga till d end.. n den i went down n mum cal me cook mee, yet i dun wan to eat asam laksa dat my bro n sis lik to(i hv a moth-ball 'allergy') n doesn't wan to eat any bt there's ntg to makan jor, so, mum cal me cuk mee goreng b4 too late.. den i was sooo scared dat it hv d taste of it n i wasn't sure to eat it anyway, bt den due to ntg to makan, no choice, dun care 3 7 21, jz cuk ba.. den i dun lik d mee goreng anyway, i jz add some recipe insode dat is from melaka trip b4 de nyonya sambal dat my mum brought(d lz trip to melaka gt say b4) n add into it.. n den it turn out too nice to makan jor.. haha.. too bad we oni left one mee goreng oni... my mum say nvm.. den ltr on i go for tt n yet, jam so terrible!! mum dun wan to go dat way so she turn bek n here there u-turn.... bla bla bla..... n was reached.. anyway, tt is same old borin kh dat i dun seem to think dat it was needed to tuition on mornin n we skipped skul.. he reli make me reli unhapi abt him d.. bt there's two lil boy boy(suspect is bro or mayb is) dat r so adorable n funny too.. hahahaha... me n wenn laugh untill duno hw to say.. very cute lar.. haha.. d teacher even scared of d small boy boy cry untill the class oso cn goyang n the big wan was lik one time he keep repeatin mwa-ahahahah(s/thin lik dat) lik a radio.. it was lik den teacher drag him to the room bside n he was lik wantin to cum to the rum where d lil boy boy n us are.. it was lik he tryin to open d door n teacher drag him in d bek n keep reatin d mwa-ahahah sound.. too bad my pic is nt d faz snap wan.. miz the shot anyway.. bt i tuk their pic d.. oni......... i lazy to load... if i gt load into my com, i'll poz on top den.. haha... =D n den my lil bro, jeremy came n makin me wan to spank him doin funny face outside d door.. n den abt my mum, she was lik mad n scold me again... when i was in the car, she say i nt into d tt, bla bla bla, den 4 wad ponteng skul, ~~~~ etc.. i oso nvr say i wan to ponteng anyway... >_> den she wan go tesco, den i say i wan buy buk, den she brin me go popular n she buy her stuff, i go separate ways wif her n bro.. i found some exercise(PMR) n den pen n other stuff(bt din buy) den ltr on we go bek in car, n actually mum go feng shui shop buy soooo many stuff(too bealivin into dis unlogic thin) n veryyyyyy exp.. dun gt wad her mind is thinkin, she even buy a guan gong's sword for my bro, brian dat cost RM55 after 50% discount dat was RM110++++ originally, dat was lik for wad the!! duno buy for wad! den ltr on, she sudenly say me again, n den abt teacher in tt gt ask us to belanja makan, n den i say wenn say too lazy to go down makan.. den my mum say y, i say ltr go down den time still runnin mar.. den she say, 'see! still pei wen more better! bu kui gt tek b4 no.1, very clever', and den say me jor........... = ='' yala, i no geng i noe edi lar, nid to scold me meh!!... den she ltr drive to jusco area n we go makan seasonin yee mee there, mum go buy thin.. den those teenage malays very... = = i duno hw too say, 1 comment, same as my claz de malay except for aliff.. those malay duno hw to say, lik nvr c ppl de.. den ppl wan pay n Q up, they were lik playin wif d rope thingy n block ppl road n 1 group there standin duno for wad.. nvm, den bla bla bla....... den after makan n buy fin thin, v cum bek home.. n nw, nt studyin at all.. ><""" hahahahahahhaahaha.. i bet wenn sure gt de!! =D too geng jor.. too geng... see manga time..~~!! =) (my bad habit, dun folo, haha)



PICTURE IN TT OF D 2 LIL' BOY BOY
u noe is dis 2, they're bro btw

wenn~~!! c d bek, wad is he doin?!

cnot open?!


wenn laughin~~ =D n all i cn see is muvin head

d lil bro lukin at his bro goin away(jk)

when he cum bek sittin in d floor?
did i c wrong? i think i got the evidence of teacher abusing..
haha.. reli joking!!

chg place? hard workin?

wad is he doin layin in d floor? he lik d floor?? o_O

No comments: