Wednesday, September 29, 2010

result~~!! wth..

today was lik goin to skul, due to there's science class actually, and yet!! i oni got 79%!!!!!!!! wth!! 1 more mark n i was lik 80~~ reli wan to cry out load... and den bm was lik again let the teacher gv us a fright, he's lik sayin oni 1 person gt A, 3 person B and 26 C, n d rez all D or fail.. i was lik, wad??! i pray is B den i grateful jor.. when i tuk i was lik so dam hapi, due to dis is was first time gettin a B in my BM!!!! woohoo~~!! n yet, hapinez sure dun lz long, jz when i was glad ddat my geografi went up to B(70%), and math for 78%(A, bt nt gud enuf!!!!), i was lik turnin grey or blue or whatever colour dat was all due to the stupid chinese exam result.. another 5 mark den cn gt B jor.. i reli hate my c2p bc rite nw dat instant..!! so dam hard lik wad.. i noe for me hard bt for wenn hu wrong 3 sure kacang de.. cz i nt geng den her mar.. =/ too geng jor, 'yao bu ke ji', bt den in d other hand, yk grade dropped alot... duno y... o.o hope she dun feel sade lik i am right dis second, min, hr n time... =( haizz... 2molo den gt ppl gv slip for pmr n yet, duno hw to decide d c2p tuition hv to face hu he say will gv us blank dat was like actually BLANK at all... damn it!! hw to decide?!? wenn, i reli duno.. - -'' bt if nvr tek den i scared ma cham? u noe 2day gt teacher samo cum write attendance lieh.... i scared she reli write us ponteng, after pengetua cum find us hw? dat teacher oso same, oso say cnt samo wan us go, if nt tek d blank n cal us to cum, if nt dun gv, lik black mail oni... - - duno go for wad!! hw many time he say the same thin OVER & OVER again!! = = swt!! he gv no gv very swt jor, i dun care liao... = ="""" anyway, hoping for english A and sj B!! c2p bc!! n yup, i still bo song d suki desu suzuki kun y oni 1 episode end.. !! arghh!!! and other anime n manga i am catchin..... ><" btw, i gt 7 place in class for 1st trial while wenn gt 3rd n yk gt 2nd n pei yi gt 1st as always.. =/ wenn, i still w8tin for miracle to fall down from d sky, i reli duno wad to say abt my result jor, nid kao god ler... ><" TT and b4, i was lik as promised, i gt to check on fons~~ yup, i repeat, is SE HANDPHONE!! n guess wad, i was lik shock when b4 i wanted de one of d fon dat was walkman was lik original price RM1999!!!!!! wad the... cn buy a laptop jor....... = =''' bt i wanted that sooo much.. nvm, i 4gt the model jor, bt if cheap n gt d basic function i wanted, i think i still choose d cheaper de ba.. too expensive ler, for dat walkman fon.. TT mz say bb to it jor.. ~~ ><""

(10pm nw when i edit)
damn~~!!(nt scoldin u)
it was lik i haven decide my decision to go to skul or either goin to tt for the blank.. and den due to my mum bought a new cam for herself n she comp wif me on takin pic.. and yet, when i wan to sleep, she say wan to preview our pic, again after sendin bek a sms to wenn, i went down again, n den there's when he cal to my mum, she was lik wantin to paz to me, and i cross my hand to her the same time.. n he tok to my mum lik soooooo many thin... = = dat's wad i even cn guess in my dream, say he had tip, wan gv bek bla x3, he wan gv us den gv us properly, waste time.. gv him kh buk samo duno hw to mark, nw den say gt, ltr go again dun hv i reli gt fire in my head jor... >_> den ltr he gv a bunch of reason for me to go tt n den my mum say she decide for me dat is to go tt due to 'tong qing' his fren hu sneak to tek d paper, n den i was lik, sure lar... den my mum scold me dat half hearted and he say i was lik very bad result(less den 5A) den wenn hu cn gt better n great result in pmr(6A+), n i was say she was clever den me n gt better grade den me anyway, my mum scold me y do she even pt effort in me den..etc... lik i wanted to!?! i dun care she put or no put, jz bcz lik dat, i oso cnt b clever den d whole class ok?!? i noe my grade is bad, yeah rite, i cnt gt 5a lik wad my mum wanted, jz wan us to go tt mz use untill lik dat mar? u think u gv blank den ok jor mar? u din even gv any anyway!! gv u d buk oso nvr do anythin, duno 4 wad... nw u wan gv bek den gv bek larh.. i duno u will even gv anot... i hope reli gt appear in front of me.. i'm reli nt hapi anyway.. n my mum was lik, turn around den laugh jor, i wanted to cry jor, lucky her makin-me-mad face cover up jor.. i almoz show her hw unhapi i am.. damn... !! if nt she's gonna kill me anyway, dat's y i jz smile bek lik ntg happen(cai guai, i was reli unhapi bt nvr show), bt more towards him... anyway, i was jz bringin out my fire, lol... = =" dun let me gt too mad anyway... sleep den cn cul down..(gua)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your result also not bad mar~still ok,nt untill bad lo=)n i am not geng at all~just lucky...^^besides that,the phone cost 1999??!!!walau,so expensive arr~=(n he very wat lo~how ca he told your mom ur result was bad?n i cnt get 6A la,except very lucky when i tembak,haha...but luckily today he giv us the kh,if not, i think u will very angry,right?=)n dun be angry,muz cul down cul down~^^

♥♤ ℉εʟїḉїα ✖ Ẏüмḯ ♤♥ said...

no.. is bad.. lik my mum say, i cnt gt 5a at all.. u're geng.. is nt lucky, is a fact u were great.. yup.. too exp untill i nid to say bb.. TT he say lik dat, and compare wif u, i noe mine is worst, n den my mum start scoldin me ltr on.. (start usin pei wen cn do better) de reason oso gt.. u cn larh!! =) say abt d kh, i oso gt abit bo song anyway.. ya.. yup.. cul down..><