Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the End of d 2nd day~~

today went ok while ytd readin sj sambil readin manga till 10pm++.. n d laz i ytd din hv tt and i jz read 2 chp of it in d whole day.. play a fool.. haha.. today was english exam n chinese paper 2.. well b1 is ok except for paper 2 dat i wrote wrongly with my answer writin two of the stand.. damn... =.=' i reli very unhappy abt it.. and chinese is lik i duno wad to say jor.. jz hope cn gt a b.. and yet 2molo is sc exam n i haven even read fin my sj.. wad the.. haiz... ><" so nw still lazy to read.. untill nw on blog.. lazy is one of my bad habit.. anyway, hopin 2molo hv no tt n sc will b easy as a pie then..(bt i have a feelin it will nt).. sj and geo!! TT i even played sdo and lucky the rain disconnect for me if nt i duno when willi stop playin it... o.o and dat is also when my mum wan go kl to c najib(our pm) dat is on 2.30 he cum n mum due to fetch us so late.. when she gone, me n my 1st younger bro, brian play com n den my rum suddenly being lock in d inside.. and when i cal my mum, she told me where is d key n her condition is walau.. there very heavy rain n d placeis very jam, so mum decide to turn bek laz min bt her car gt tayar pancit n couldn't do anythin while the rain is so heavy outside.. den cal toyota service cum eventho is rainin... haha... hope dis tez lead to a bright future with flyin coulours....... >< pray to god..

No comments: