Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sick n nt

tuesday, at home when today is hols.. ytd skul was lik.. argh!! =( i hate form 4 life, i mean NO life at all.. oh, i mention thin abt ytd edi.. den start wif where i left off, since is d cause of wad happen today..
ytd after fin, time is up to gt rdy for tuition, eventho i was still continue watchin d drama.. cnt finish.. untill 6.10pm, i oni pause it and gt rdy n went down to eat.. no1 was home, juz me.. n i find food, lik a rat.. haha.. i saw a curry pot on d table.. inside gt curry and chicken lik dat.. den soup in d electrical cookin pot, lik dat.. dat time i was rushin, no time to choose.. i mean i dun reli choose.. as usual i juz tek care of thin n mek myself d food.. so i eat d curry dat is kinda suspicious cuz er.. is in kinda large amount.. for juz 5 person, impossible to fin.. and samo my dad n mum is gonna go dinner ltr, my mum will nt cook so much for juz me and my 2 bro.. o_O i thought dat at 1st, fisshy in evi way.. bt still, i no time, i juz eat sooo faz n went my garden in my hse n wait for d van to fetch me.. from 6.40pm i waited till 7pm oni cum.. =( and den ar.. tuition add math lor.. so cramp?? i mean is juz 19ppl n well, kinda many in d lil room, still, ntg chg, cuz d add mt teacher teach us chp 1, FINALLY!! bt he teach those part dat i edi noe wan.. so ntg reli efficient anyway.. and den bio, argh!! dat, is call borin.. in halfway, i reli slept man! i mean lik half sleep, bt juz second by second.. muz try to b awake, i mean i force myself to b awake.. so hard to concentrate.. >< den in d end, ok a lil..  fin class quite early den others, went down n wait, i din c d van, i tot it came late, in d end i waited so long, actually he park in d place where when i step forward a lil near d road oni cn c... bt still first, n in car tok a lil wif Alicia, a form 5 student and she gv me half of a kitkat choc where her classmate in era gave her.. reli nice lil break.. n went home, continue wif d drama, bt still, cnt finish.. i wan to fin watchin it early.. den my add mt lif aside..den sleep liao..
TODAY, reli think bek oso lucky dat today is holiday.. =( mornin i woke up cuz i hv stomachache, n i was feelin so sick samo.. i reli tired(unusual ar) n sleep bek(more unusual) n cover myself inside d blanket(more more more unusual, cuz i hate hot den cold) n den wan to sleep bek.. manatau cnt stand d pain, juz force myself to wake n den went down.. i am hungry bt nt hungry.. i duno hw to say.. feel so bt nt.. and den c d foos oso no feelin to eat.. my dad came by n i ask him where is d medicine, he gv me one bottle n den i tell him i was sick.. reli dam sick untill i cn roll my tears down.. = =" think bek nw, me hu is facin d com so healthy(i guess) n sayin dis, kinda stupid.. and den my dad pour a english tea, bt den i was so sick i wanted to go to bed.. saw my sis watch tv, cum bek after a day, lol.. anyway, went up still think wan to eat sthin, went out d room n den saw dad again, he ask me wad i wan to eat n he cook noodle.. i went down wait for it n sit on d safa after closin d fan.. den fin i was eatin wif my sis, luks fine at first, bt den ltr halfway again sick, den i juz left it there n went up, reli cnt stand.. den i try focusin my attention to other thin den d pain, it was edi 12noon, wake up around 11am.. den ar.. on com n juz wantin to c fin d drama.. den ltr mum came n ltr i tek some medicine n water n went up bek wif d com.. ltr is my sis cum in n tok, den we eat some er, junk food lar.. haha.. still gt feelin to eat it.. anyway, i oni noe i gv her read d ge mei lia dat my lil bro buy, dat i read it ytd mornin laz min when i was rushin to skul, cuz ntg else, i noe i was wastin time, bt i juz wan to c fazly, n i din think dat, d story reli suck.. = =" i use lez den 1 min readin d WHOLE story.. i mean, after i read, i juz threw d buk to a corner on my bed far from where i sit n den mind was lik, WTF is dis!?!? i mean, i gt seriously "za dao" from wad i even read.. i stare in a side n blink my eye, stun awhile thinkin wad d heck am i even readin juz nw.. den ltr awake n tek my bag n buk went out my room n cloz d door, go down.. dat, is stupid.. i dun mean to say dat d author is wad, laz time when i was young, i oso am a lil fan of his, bt after secondary, no more edi.. bt after readin dat very buk, i cn say, i hate d story!! i mean, dat dun even hv a freakin dialog man!! no WORD or wad.. i juz see thru den end.. lik, wad the!! n my sis read, she even call me to join d comic comp, n i was lik, no way.. if cn, i rather b in joinin d manga type den dis er, more educational children type.. = =" d winner oso more worse den d manga i read.. i dun mean to criticize, bt seriously, dis is my honest words, do they even noe hw to put marks?? i noe is among children, cnt expect lik adult ability.. bt among them, they always choose s/thin which is either more younger child n kinda nt reli pretty n such, i noe, dis is for children, bt seriously, d grade is goin down.. n i was reli disappointed.. =( it was my childhood comic.. haiz... u will nt noe, my sis more worse, she c n dun even understand for even a page, i was lik wad?! she say no dialog wan! i was lik, no dialog mek me c in lez time.. n she use more time.. = =" anyway, ltr ar, ntg reli special, juz i FINALLY fin d HK drama.. seriously, d end, even if is a hapi endin, it reli is, wad... so simply de.. >_>" bt gud la, gud endin, it reli nice la.. haha.. anyway, c untill 6pm++ finish, din do my add mt h/w or anythin, whole day wastin time.. haiz.. OMG, english damn presentation!! GRR!!!! AFF it!! i forgot, is 2molo, n so many stuff.. AHH!!
oh ya, i din mention, i gt food poisonin from d damn curry.. seriously, mek me sick for so long.. &^^&$^$ and i am d ONLY one unlucky person hu eat dat so BIG pot of curry, weird stupid.. = =" lucky today no skul, if gt i reli nid to go bek home.. = =" bt nw cn use com freely, lik ntg happen.. ok liao lor.. haha.. anyway, c manga, lala.. nw, haiz..presentation n such, ok, nid end here.. thx for readin, ttfn!
hapi late valentine? <3    =)  hehe..

No comments: