Tuesday, November 30, 2010

anime addicted nw??

1st, i gt to say, yup, i agree i was nw addicted to anime nw.. reason 1, lack of manga ; reason 2, nt enuf manga ; reason 3, where did all d great mangas goin to?! it was sad, i couldn't find any bez mangas out there nw, got but less, reli lez.. sad face.. anyway, dat's y durin dis whole booooooorin skul hols, i was in threaten to b goin on d anime side.. so sori, dear mangas, i will nvr 4gt u~~ neh, it was a joke, of cuz i was still chasin my manga i read, juz dat, update too slow, or bein license n stuff, wad a hindrance.. = =" no way i'm livin my days w8tin for it, so i go find anime den.. if u noe, i've been watchin anime since after pmr over.. gettin on to d relaxation.. hohoho.. mayb i was too bored till i'm writin dis dumb poz.. o.O think so?? i think i am.. nvm, i went watchin few animes durin dis Less-In-A-Half-Month-After-Pmr days, i guess till nw, i finally think i was goin crazy due to d boredom i had to much dat givin me d thought i was reli thinkin it was crazy bek den.. ahaha... but should i let yuki(a fren dat was total anime freak, mozly shounen) noe i was goin stuff lik dis durin dis LIAHMAP days(i was lazy writin over again, u noe, LAZY, i am.. =] ), i probably will 1st bein killed by her from shock? dat is overboard, i mean she will probably dislik it anyway.. better nt.. i was into a lil bl, so wad? haha.. she won't b seein wad i wrote here........... is she? ok, i will b doomed if she does, bt nt as serious if cik teh cum and teach add math next year!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!! DON'T RUINED MY FUTURE!!!!!!!! +my life of cuz.. n my day, n my skul life, n my math likeness meter(i dun rmb havin 1 tho), n my mt result, my energy 4 doin my mt exercise, my mt exam result, n much worse, my brain space for puttin mt in it, such a waste of memory inside if she reli is teachin me next year.. DOOMED i tell u.. arghh!! i duwan to say next year till i get my pmr result, btw, do u noe pmr result got on dec 28, probably if no chg.. hopin 5A AT LEAST, or else my life is on risk.. my mum........... ahhhh!!!
anyway, miso CAN buy in daiso, but i dun think u cn buy rice, or cn u?? i duno, bt i lik it.. =] jp style, was a waste if no1 noes.. u cn hv it eviday!!! and juz for rm5!! cheaper den sushi king i tell u, n is NOT powdered type lik sushi king does.. disadvantage (1), spoil faster.. but gt few packet inside.. nw i think abt it, sushi king reli is exp, isn't it? = = c2p ppl(lik me) buyin from them(lik me), specially evitime go there sure call(lik me) such as set meal(lik me) but still luvin it(nt lik me), ok, lik me.. if u do, 'like' it.. ok, there's no 'like' button here, or even 'thumbs up' button lik in youtube.. comment was too lazy kind to me.. tho if i hv 1, surely reply bt if i myself to start it, i was a LAZY person, i said it.. cnt denied.. i mean all i think of myself was bad side n not a single gud side of me, wad a life.. i hv no gud side n still think i was gud, i dun think is reli true.. isn't there havin one's bad side is seen from other cuz wad we see was owns gud, n the person hu understand oneself is him/herself.. so, in my reality, it was opp in the 1st sayin.. n i do agree.. =) (ok, if u dun understand wad i said, it's ok, cuz i think is nonsense anyway..)  lalala... should i end my poz here.. i was bored nw so i wrote dis borin poz after fin watchin d laz anime n went on9 fb, in ps, den read manga(lack update), update my list, n my "plan-to-watch" list in anime was more den "completed".. i think i gt put link to dat web, yet nt my list..
http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/cute_yumi (manga)
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cute_yumi (anime)
manga was NOT completely correct, i mean i went readin here n there, some were chinese n cnt find there, some were nt update, some were lik i din rmb d name,  some was read jor den i 4gt liao.. =P wad a forgetful person i am, i noe rite! i dun even rmb d some of d manga when i read d list i myself updated.. dat was bad.. reli.. i even buy manga n ltr on rmb i read b4.. waste my $$.. 1 of d manga i brought recently was put aside for awhile by me cuz i nt sure i buy b4 anot.. i din open it for few days(?) or 1 week++.. afraid buyin d same manga.. dat is nt a gud thin.. lol.. i am not active in dat web till recently for searchin anime.. manga was oso a lil.. but ytd tok wif my sis, i went to re-watch 'nigahiga' video again in youtube.. dam, it was funi.. =] mil viewers.. i went subscribin 4 him today, tho i watch b4 abt mozly all his vid durin mid-year in 1 day.. well, the movie of fb was funi oso.. try it, is nt bad, gv u a laugh.. some of it..
anime i finally found was dam nice was code geass 1 n 2, kkm! 1, 2 n 3 n of cuz from manga de shinrei tantei yakumo.. there is other lik shiki, tegami bachi 1 n 2, hakuoki 1 n 2(dam nice artwok attract me, bishounen), manga de twgok(long name, lazy write, if u lik manga, surely u will noe), betrayel noes my name, monochrome factor, nabari no ou, arakawa under the bridge1 n 2, angel beat, etc.. durin dis LIAHMAP days.. ok, now i think abt it, wow, cnt blif i watched all these(includin there season1 or 2 or till end nor till latez update).. kkm! tek me few days to fin due to abt 202 ep.. nice.. no wonder ppl lik abt it.. bt due to lil bl, some gv up, tho i luv it cuz storyline.. but code geass was way too nice.. i frikin luv lelouch, yet wad a worse endin i get(bt is d bez endin it hv).. n shinrei tantei yakumo, mayb d nicest shoujo anime i watch till nw.. bt not evi1 agree of cuz i noe.. ^^" since is my opinion, other ppl gt their right to luv wad they wan, same to me.. yup.. so, if any1, doesn't reli agree to any of my opinion, pls dun read it, or is ok if u wan to share ur opinion or etc but not bein mean here.. ok, thx 4 readin my nonsense till nw, u're reli awesome!! haha.. ok, end my lame poz here, ttfn!
ps, LIAHMAP, wad a gud word.. no nid waste my time writin so long.. do next time i had anythin similar mayb usin dis word again, dun 4gt.. ahahahaha... (crazy, lazy person, dun bother oso can) =]
findin my next anime..

No comments: