Saturday, August 15, 2009

My DayzZz...

i started to chg d layouts and other settings in my blogger... dun think it's nice tho... bt tryin my bez to find s/thin to do... cuz today so sien for whole day cuz 2 days ago my skul's been close for a week till 20 august><" still hav few days to go... time flies so fast and Mr.Koo, Pn Malina substitute teacher after she went to born her baby and take lift for 2 months oso quickly over-ing... wow... i didn't noe dat evi time he came to our class... some of our class "fun" stud lik to play aound teacher and always let him get mad... 1 time teacher even take d cane come and beat d table too...o.O I guess teacher teachin is... mayb he's too serious... lol... and i oso caught dat teacher s/time lik to use "i belif u all..." or "i hope dat u..." as a start of his conversation... bt our class is truly reli very lik "monkeys"... evntho it's d 2nd class, we still being so.. lik a circus or a zoo or s/thin... bt if we dun hav any sound inside our class, i belif it's same as when we study bm class... wow... dat's dam sleepy class u'll ever attended if u were me... d teacher word it's lik a lullaby... bt i didn't dare to sleep in his class cuz he's very scary... o.O u'll noe if u attend his class even for once... other den readin and checkin on mangas, and oso on9 in facebok... i think i dun hav any other things to do... my life reli is so borin>< does anyone hav somethin fun to do??? i reli dam sien nia.. lol XD luf d song<33
>don't trust me
>love game
>takin' bek my luv
>bad boy
>crush
>a lil too nt over u
>never say gudbye
>when u luk me in the eyes
hope u enjoy ur stay~~<333

No comments: