Thursday, September 19, 2013

changes in me during 2013

it was half a year i think, since the last post.
i really don't seem to be work up much in the blog, kinda lazy these days during the times after school had ended for me.
half a year, many things change since the last post i did.

i leave Mahsa Uni after around end of April, with a last min e-mail to the head of pre-uni department, Dr. James Walsh. i feel sorry since my parents was the one that think it is unnecessary to confront with him about the matter of accepting an offer from another college with a scholarship.

i try out my sister's college which is Tunku Abdul Rahman college with the result i had in SPM of 8A1B. and one day during class in Mahsa, a phone call telling me i got offered.
that moment, i was panicked on what to do, which to choose, stay or change, move forward or leave and start anew.
it was a 75% scholarship on my first and last choice of studies when i apply, Cambridge A Level in Science was one and only choice i wrote during the application.
my dad tell me staying in Mahsa pre-uni foundation in science, then continue degree there for dentistry.
my mum think since having scholarship, go for it.
my sis was agreeing to me being accepted in her college since she do not need to fetch me to and fro to class if i continue at Mahsa, but just stay with her at KL near the college.

In the end, just right before few weeks from the sem examintion of Mahsa Uni, i left and went to the orientation in TARC for Cambridge A Level in Science majoring Biology.
it lasted a week, and i was alone that time. no one was there with me, i sat between people, and no matter where i stare, there are in a group, not like me, just sitting quietly.
the only person i knew was my childhood friend which i never met for 5 years is taking the same course i did.
she was the youngest among her sis, they were a triplet.
my fren, Chermaine took CAL(cambridge a level) in ART majoring Law, her oldest sis took the same as me, CAL in Science majoring Biology, and her 2nd sis took CAL in ART majoring maths.
i was alone, so i often ask my sis to guide me along the campus since she is a senior there.
the campus was closed for a week during the orientation week, and only newbies which are freshmen like us only be found around the college.
by bringing my sis along with me, many scouting member of a society or participant for a competition such as a beauty pageant often find my sis beside me which is not legal to participate since she is not a freshmen.

i was worry with many things, friends, classmate, studies...
even traffic got into my nerves since a 40 min drive from my home to college turn out to be around 2 hours or more with traffic congestion along the whole highway.
class at 9am, start the journey at 6.30am to reach in time.
to say the truth, is not easy to maintain the same routine all the time like that, even i will be going crazy.
thus, we end up renting a master bedroom, just me and my sis, in a new condominium near the college that have a college facilities which is the bus service to and fro.
it was a new unit and the whole condo was only open to move in by May, so we have to endure the traffic till June only being available.
there is swimming pool, Gym, normal household facilities like fridge, water heater and so on.
comparing to the old hostel in the college which my friends stay in, they were force to walk 30min back to the hostel from hostel everyday. even if for me who is staying at a far away condo, by using bus, i do not need to walk that far and that long time to even reach back. i really respect them alot, it is also a healthy to keep fit since they have no choice but to walk that far, u should know that the whole college is too big to even walk from one end to another.
it feels like more then 20 or 30 times of my secondary school.size. i somehow felt aches in my kidney for no reason in walking that far once, i hope i would not go through again.

when class start, of course, the first day i was alone then.
we start by having lecture in a lecture hall, with 4 classes, SN14D,E,G,H.
by the way, i am SN14G class. ^_^
S=Science, N=November end our course, 14=2014 end our course, G is the class.

i met Alicia, and we just stay and met each other at that 1 hour lecture class.
she was E class, different from mine.
and to the next class, it was another lecture hall we need to go, and by then, i met her, Alfonsa Choo.
she was sitting with her roommate and both of them were from Sarawak.
i was glad to met someone from our class, and it seem after that, we have practical class only for individual class not like lectures.
i was with her, finding the road to the C block where our practical class is.
we found senior walking by and asking them, we had the wrong direction.
we can't blame them, the college was too big, even after months, other then the blocks where my class are, i don't even know the others since it was so much to even recognize and remember.

the class i expect it was in total silent, and we both sat at the last row.
the teacher was a newcomer which start working in TARC for the 3rd day.
his voice is soft and we cant hear since the last row is too hard for us to even listen, so we went laughing and chit chating along. and out of curiosity, i was surprised a girl i met at the lecture which caught my eye since she had a face that seems like she almost feel like crying, was sitting infront of me.
i was telling Alfonsa, let's make some friends. and i went doing something stupid, by suddenly rocking her chair from the back, she was frighten and look back, and we ask her, what was her name and she answer it was "Shu Jie".
she was older by us a year due to being exchange student a year to Switzerland.
she was cool, gone to Italy, England, Germany, France and some other Europe countries alone without her families.

we 3 went eat lunch together, and i felt glad to met ppl like them.
the next few days, i met Wei Hwei which we call her "wei wei" instead, and her new friend, Shermaine. i asked them to join in our group and who knows, now we are best buddies.
to say the truth, i never realize, i was the one the connect people together all along, to have us as a group, i am kinda glad. =3

but due to my personality, i am abit different from them.
they all are pretty daring, i am serious, and i am the shy type.
they dun mind being close to random guys, making fun of others(not a bad type, is more towards the funny way), it was fun having them around, but sometimes, it seems i dont fit in much.
they are open minded alot more than i do, touching guys for fun like nothing matters, making jokes or confessing for fun, wow, they are daring. of course people knew it was a joke, because this are what they always do.
i kinda envy them sometimes, for how they act without any worries, without any much thought.
just straight on what is going in their mind, i was happy to knew them, it was a new experience to me.
many things i never tried before came.

went out karaoke last min for an hour during break time to celebrate birthday and end up late for class, went to KLCC for fun after school with LRT together and spend our day playing in kiddies playground, staying over to Shermaine house with Shu jie to bake cake for wei wei birthday, playing Counter Strike online game at the nearby Cyber Center after school because we have nothing to do and end up murdering each other in games, force to fit 8 people in a 5 seat car, which make 6 ppl have to squeeze into a 3 seat place. XD
(well, i am skinny so end up sitting on me Shu jie's lap. haha)
many silly stuff in class, and the awesome thing among us is.
when there is food, snatch is the onl thing we do best. sharing food.
once we ask our sponsor, Tony which is a fake name Alfonsa name Dek Jun since his name was not easy to remember when we first met him, and since we call hime Tony though he say not to call him that.
back to the sentence, ask Tony to sponsor us eating Snowflakes(blended ice? something like that, snowflake is the brand name), that was great!
our canteen have Snowflakes, MarryBrown, RT bakery and random food stores.


other then Tony(dek jun), we gave our classmate mostly guys nickname like
Thomas(cheng yip), Tom(harry), Jerry(idk what is his real name still), Bobby(wai hong) and so on..

oh, and i even try hoping a new friend named Vicky to join in our gang, so it make a 6 of us together.
Me, Alfonsa, Shermaine, Shu jie, Wei wei, Vicky~ ^o^

there was once i was sad due to the result, wei wei was the smartest among us, then shu jie.
i was just around the borderline to maintain my scholarship.
but the rest of the 3 was not, so i try my best to help them get marks with wei wei and shu jie for them to pass and maintain their scholarship at average 60 with no fails.

i am kinda glad eventhough there are times when i felt lonely with them, since i am that silent i guess.
but i am grateful to them to have me around. =)

and i was also glad to have my old friends around me, supporting me for what i am feeling that time.
when i was sick, my bro Eric which is also my childhood friend was worried of my condition, cheering me up when i am taking the examination,
my dear Wenn giving me comfort when i was down and needing someone to cry and talk to after the examination,
my childhood friend, Chermaine who was also trying to cheer me up before the holiday and try inviting me to her friend bday party, although it end up i remain silent and awkward.. >_<
and also i miss my family alot when i start staying outside my home and had to live at school 5 days a week.

i start knowing that many things change.
just like in Mahsa i was often sad everyday, stress all the time.
sad of being used, lonely, ignored..
my only 2 friends, tzai fung stayed and continue her studies there.
Wei yi widraw after sem 1 examination, start working under her dad's company few months and now, she is taking business course i guess in Taylor Lakeside campus.

now, though studies become harder than expected, seriously harder than FIS, but life become interesting, many new things i get to knew of.
life isnt gonna change if we wanted to, is us who need to try turning it around with decision or adapting the way it is.
no matter what, i am sure it may be a tough road ahead of me, yup.
but who knows, i may not end up being a dentist, but something else unexpected?
but i knew i wont be a good doctor, there are too many to concern if i tried being one.

my sis join beauty pageant in the year, i do hope she won something.
i always miss my friends, wenn yuki mia pei yi and so on..
but when every friend is in different oathways now, it seems it is really hard to meet up often.
even now, my sem break, i am just sleep eat and read novels or spend most of the time watching korean drama.
the master's sun, good doctor, i hear your voice, shark,i also feel like watching 'no breathing' movie with 2 main actors i knew of.

no life.. seriously.. manga also read... end up never study.. =3=
anyway, i think i am mostly done with talking abt what gone through these times.
maybe..
and those who really took effort in reading this loooong post, i do respect and am really grateful to you,
THANK YOU.
arigatou.
kamsahamida?
XD

hope to see myself active in blog. and will end here then.
ttfn. ^w^

No comments: